Muhammad Commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
From the Notre Dame scout board:

this hurts a little but if the kid didnt have the grades then he didnt have the grades now he wont have to worry about grades its not like miami gives a **** if these guys go to class.

Also give notre dame props for not making it puplic he didnt qualify made it out to look like he chose miami over us. That way he gets to save face.

this hurts a little but if the kid didnt have the grades then he didnt have the grades now he wont have to worry about grades its not like miami gives a **** if these guys go to class.

Also give notre dame props for not making it puplic he didnt qualify made it out to look like he chose miami over us. That way he gets to save face.

Please for the love of god Saban destroy these fools on Monday

Advertisement
Interdasting post on Irish Envy:

My dad told me that his dad says the academic issue is all smoke but he did not really get into what al's choice is

Advertisement
Also give notre dame props for not making it puplic

Wouldn't be the first time they chose to not make something public.
Since the schools aren't allowed to talk about who they are recruiting, I guess they don't deserve props for not making something public.

It's also illegal to release a persons grades without their permission. So yeah, props to them for not violating NCAA rules and breaking the law.

Interdasting post on Irish Envy:

My dad told me that his dad says the academic issue is all smoke but he did not really get into what al's choice is

I don't know if I'm reading the bold statement correctly. Does he mean that AQM's dad just didn't say anything about AQM's decision?

Advertisement
50.jpg

Now THATS funny

Advertisement
LULZ @ Highest Graduation Rate ND Fans SMH

At least one Irish fan is rational:

I am not sure on that, but Miami is tough to get into now as well. They aren't what they used to be.

Advertisement
Back