Moves are being made

Blake has been mostly sidelined in the decision making for the next HC and programatic changes. That's what I was told as of this weekend. He is not even allowed to talk about football with the media if you haven't noticed. Highsmith, Blades and others have spoken. People with a lot of money have spoken. People with a lot of influence have spoken. Now we wait.
Blake hasnt shown up on social media about anything.

Advertisement
Blake has been mostly sidelined in the decision making for the next HC and programatic changes. That's what I was told as of this weekend. He is not even allowed to talk about football with the media if you haven't noticed. Highsmith, Blades and others have spoken. People with a lot of money have spoken. People with a lot of influence have spoken. Now we wait.
Come to think of it, when he was Packer & Durham the other day, football was hardly mentioned. Packer asked Blake about Herbie’s comments and he tapped danced around it.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
ANGRY NOISES!!!
LOUD AND ANGRY NOISES!!!
Age old question: if a poster vaguely calls out another poster as a "fraud" and a "sack riding *****," but never specifically identifies the poster, is it a personal attack worthy of an infraction and warning?

Answer: who cares? It's still a thread derailing and you can issue the warning for that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We'll know exactly how serious they are when Blake James gets fired. Until that happens, it's all just pacifying the masses.
Agree. I'm not expecting literally anything to happen until ******** is fired. Then I'll believe something will actually happen. For now I'll just swim in the mud and laugh at how horrendously terrible this season has been

I never understand why people wanna play the message board insider. It doesn't equate to anything in real life bro

It obviously makes them happy or produces a similar benefit… online camaraderie is still camaraderie… everyone has their thing.

It’s what I’ve been thinking

I want Mack channeling everything he’s got for this game
gotta root for UNC destruction in order for espn to move with it and Herbie.....has to be absolute victory for UNC without a struggle. Although Manny is right we have to recruit he took to long to start, waited all these years to get a real DB coach. Fuq this dude ghtfoh already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back