Moves are being made

Advertisement
Blake has been mostly sidelined in the decision making for the next HC and programatic changes. That's what I was told as of this weekend. He is not even allowed to talk about football with the media if you haven't noticed. Highsmith, Blades and others have spoken. People with a lot of money have spoken. People with a lot of influence have spoken. Now we wait.
Imma be honest;

This is part of the problem. Blake James is a grown a$$ man who made grown @&& decisions! If he’s the AD, let him be the AD, MEANING, let him be culpable for the grown *** decisions he’s made, IN ATHLETICS. Stop micromanaging this chit. If he’s not “allowed” to talk football, then obviously u have zero confidence in his leadership abilities. If u have no confidence in that, then why is he still collecting a 7 figure check from this institution?!

Like stop baby sitting this dweeb! Get him the fck outta here! He’s not an AD, and he’s being treated as such; being told to be frustrated, not allowed to talk football or be involved in future hiring processes. No competent school would keep a guy who’s incompetent at their job, just b/c he fund raises. He fund raises while losing funds.

I digress.

Advertisement
You don't need to be an insider or to hear the murmurs from the luxury boxes or to be Ms Cleo to know changes are coming. I know half this board thinks there's some grand conspiracy to keep sports sh*ty on purpose to like personally spite the fans but getting excoriated and embarrass on national TV and radio matters. And yes it matters to people with money. And even if you have an intransigent/indifferent power structure over all they move their asses when money is on the line. None of this is to say when the changes are made they'll be the right ones but you'd be beyond naive to think big changes aren't coming, and soon.
You've gotta admit though, it sure feels like some conspiracy to keep our sports ******... They've done an extremely impressive job of it since Coker. Like ****, we've only had one "fluke" season of 10 wins and a bowl win in how long?

This guy with his [funny] info about firing manny when he was licking [hugs] all year. Not you OP but this [friend] lurks on page 1. I wont call his [goofy face] out cause the maudes will [bless] me quick. But you know who you are you [silly goose].
Jesus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.

Hope so.

Dead Manny Walking will continue sh1tting the bed; no stress there—will be shocked if he's not 2-5 after NC State week—so an in-season firing seems in line; the joker gone before Halloween.

The other upside; the fact that the University of Miami top brass has big egos and the national call-out from Kirk Herbstreit was 1000% egg on their face that they didn't like.

UM will fly under the radar and run things second-rate, until they know the college sports world is now paying attention and laughing at them.

All eyes are on the Canes every week right now; waiting to see how UM handles another Diaz loss. The more they comply, the worse they look.

Godforbid Mack whips his *** the week after FSU just won at North Carolina—that could be Diaz's "58-0" Golden moment.

If not, then next week ... or the next ... or the next. The other shoe will drop soon enough now that UM has been awakened by bad press and getting nationally shamed.

Blake has been mostly sidelined in the decision making for the next HC and programatic changes. That's what I was told as of this weekend. He is not even allowed to talk about football with the media if you haven't noticed. Highsmith, Blades and others have spoken. People with a lot of money have spoken. People with a lot of influence have spoken. Now we wait.
17 years of waiting... What's another year at this point right?...

Advertisement
My thoughts exactly. And I really hope so, I miss rooting for my Canes.

Amen. Second time in over four decades of being a Miami fan that I am actively hoping the Canes lose; Golden's Clemson moment the first, as we knew it'd take a colossal failure to send him packing.

Mack needs to put Manolo out of his misery.

Advertisement
gotta root for UNC destruction in order for espn to move with it and Herbie.....has to be absolute victory for UNC without a struggle. Although Manny is right we have to recruit he took to long to start, waited all these years to get a real DB coach. Fuq this dude ghtfoh already.
If only he'd hired a **** decent LB coach to do something with. Or had the insane amount of turnover in coaches in his 3 years here lmao.

too early for booty gifs? @Baba Yaga
Let me know when there's reason to celebrate.

km_20211011-3_1080p_1.gif

Imma be honest;

This is part of the problem. Blake James is a grown a$$ man who made grown @&& decisions! If he’s the AD, let him be the AD, MEANING, let him be culpable for the grown *** decisions he’s made, IN ATHLETICS. Stop micromanaging this chit. If he’s not “allowed” to talk football, then obviously u have zero confidence in his leadership abilities. If u have no confidence in that, then why is he still collecting a 7 figure check from this institution?!

Like stop baby sitting this dweeb! Get him the fck outta here! He’s not an AD, and he’s being treated as such; being told to be frustrated, not allowed to talk football or be involved in future hiring processes. No competent school would keep a guy who’s incompetent at their job, just b/c he fund raises. He fund raises while losing funds.

I digress.
Having a competitive football team with 10 plus wins a year would raise a lot of money.

Advertisement
Back