Moves are being made

Advertisement
I get it, what I can't grasp is why they allowed this to happen in the first place. Most of us saw this coming with Manny the day he was hired. It was a hire with an extremely low success probability.
Because there was still ambiguity about whether he'd grow into a CEO role up until this season. His taking over the DC job had people picturing the 2017 defense, when in hindsight it was a huge, huge mistake. Had he gotten a Muschamp, we wouldn't be having this discussion until next season or some time thereafter.

There was always a low chance of success, but the real situation was covered up by replacing people.

You guys don’t get how ****ed the people with money are. Most of you wouldn’t, from your vantage point,

This is what I keep thinking. BOT folks are generally folks that have had some modicum of success in business. These folks demand results and have high expectations and are not the types to say “football sucks and we’re losing out on all this potential money? NBD, I don’t care.” Maybe some of them that do not have a business background but highly accomplished people generally have high expectations and expect results – not excuses. Yet, here we are…failed coach after failed coach. I’m missing something.

Advertisement
sauces-pizza-condiments.jpg

Advertisement
You don't need to be an insider or to hear the murmurs from the luxury boxes or to be Ms Cleo to know changes are coming. I know half this board thinks there's some grand conspiracy to keep sports sh*ty on purpose to like personally spite the fans but getting excoriated and embarrass on national TV and radio matters. And yes it matters to people with money. And even if you have an intransigent/indifferent power structure over all they move their asses when money is on the line. None of this is to say when the changes are made they'll be the right ones but you'd be beyond naive to think big changes aren't coming, and soon.

Advertisement
Do the majority of BOT members even know what ****** football looks like?

At this point, the Manny excuse machine will be in high rev.

All the injuries.
Playing a freshmans QB
Playing a lot of younger guys
Yada, yada, yada

Wouldn’t surprise in the least if 7-5/6-6 doesn’t get him fired as long as he doesn’t get embarrassed.

There are two sides to the story. Getting rid of Diaz is my preference, keeping him is now destroying recruiting. On the other hand his buyout probably plummets after this season, im not sure how that is.

I don't think the play on the field can be salvaged to be successful. 7-5 is the ceiling, and maybe 4 wins the floor. There is structual changes that need to happen however the season turnr out.

Advertisement
Blake has been mostly sidelined in the decision making for the next HC and programatic changes. That's what I was told as of this weekend. He is not even allowed to talk about football with the media if you haven't noticed. Highsmith, Blades and others have spoken. People with a lot of money have spoken. People with a lot of influence have spoken. Now we wait.

Advertisement
Back