Tears Mountaineer tears

Advertisement
lol this person thinks way too highly of themselves, like West Virginia isn't a complete ****hole that's losing population everyday.

So an alum who was an all-conference player and a coach for them...is no longer allowed "in the state"...because he took a job at Georgia, then Miami...and then Miami accepted the transfers of two WVU players who went to high school in Florida?

Yeah, that's rich...I mean, imagine what would happen if a P5 school lost a 5-star recruit in a Signing Day flip to an HBCU university that was coached by an alum of the P5 school...that would be crazy, right?

Advertisement
Their coach needs one of these…
88E028C6-E260-49D4-9718-8F5BBC2A8729.jpeg

Advertisement
As well they should. Imagine during a job interview, your potential employer gives this list of benefits that entice you to work there but once you take the job, your boss is like “lol, jk” because you can’t leave that job.

Imagine believing that players should just have to stay at one school, potentially killing their careers because you don’t think they should be able to transfer?
West Virginia and other schools could eventually get around this if the NCAA would allow them to hire players as student/employees. Then make their employment contract based for four years with an option of a fifth. That would prevent players from transferring and lock them into their school.

Ever since '96 when I barely got out of morgantown with my life after the Tremain Mack blocked punt, I've hated those f****** hillbillies.
My hatred for them is right up there with Florida and Notre Dame.
Yes, they made The List for that garbage (along with throwing a literal trash can from the upper deck and nearly killing a coach).

From a nature standpoint West Virginia is beautiful. But from an urban/suburban pov, it’s garbage man. I feel bad for a lot of those residents. They’ve been fcked by the coal companies and now the drug problem and unemployment and poverty has made that place very undesirable.
But if they want to throw shade it just makes them look dumb.

Advertisement

Favorite quote: "I believe he is making a bad longterm decision".

Coach says he's not bitter. Doing a media interview when he's not scheduled is "bitter." Basically shaming the young man to try to change his mind. It's like an average Joe upset when the hot girlfriend leaves him after he's invested so much time into her.

Sorry Joe, life isn't fair!!! Get use to it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back