Tears Mountaineer tears

Advertisement
Within the last 48-72 hours…they don’t mind a possum or squirrel that has fermented a bit on a hot road for a couple days in their stew…makes it easier to gum with their one toof….
That’s that dry aged roadkill.

I know but I don’t understand the tie to cousin and Richmond as he circled the name. Is he talking about Marrying one’s cousin? Richmond isn’t like that. Lol

Maybe WV is trying to export incest to the rest of the country. Kinda like when Mormons move outside of Utah...

If they’d quit using all their money buying new couches to replace the ones they just burned for whatever reason maybe they’d have a little money…

Cause you know furniture down at Cousin Willie’s Quik Stop, Hospital and Furniture Store ain’t cheap…

On the other hand, the largest employer in Morgantown is the local sofa factory...

Advertisement
Kind of amazing they were even as relevant as they were for the last 30+ years. This new money/transfer dynamic will be their death knell as they're screwed on too many fronts- geography being a large one. If they were actually as "Southern" on a map as they can act then maybe they would be in a conference right now that could buoy them (ala an Arky or Mississippi State type of dynamic).

If I'm them I seriously consider going all-in with hoops. Try to become a basketball school. Use all your limited resources there.

I worked with someone at Speedway/NASCAR who had previously worked for the WVU Athletic Department (her alma mater) when WVU made their presentation to the SEC. She kept trying to convince me that WVU was thisclose to getting an SEC invitation. The sad part was that all of her opinions were based on how good the WVU presentation was.

And I'm sure they made a great presentation. They put the sexiest possible lipstick on the pig. But demographics are real, y'all. There's no way in **** WVU was getting an invitation over aTm or Mizzou. ****, Missouri has TWO metropolitan areas with individual populations larger than the entire state of West Virginia.

And, yeah, WV residents are fond of claiming Pittsburgh as WV-adjacent. Regardless of the fact that parts of Ohio and Maryland are just about as close to Pittsburgh as Morgantown is. I mean, think about this for a minute. West Virginia is the only state desperate enough to claim PITTSBURGH as part of its culture.

Insane.

1. He was caught off guard because Akheem didn't change his behavior prior to telling him the plan to transfer, that's actually professional of Akheem. Keep working at a high level until you're out. Sounds like we got a really good one.
2. Akheem is making a bad long term decision. LOL
3. I'm not bitter. See #2. LOL
4. Damage control press conference. Insert Steve Martin "Nothing to see here" gif
5. "We're going to add some pieces in the coming weeks". The transfer portal is hurting college football, but we're gonna get some good ones from there, you guys will be psyched!
Soooo basically, “Fucc the transfer portal. It’s ruining college football!…. We’re gonna be adding some good pieces from that very same transfer portal in the next few weeks.”
TF?! If that ain’t some Rick James/Dave Chappell “I didn’t remember stomping on no **** couch/ yeah, yeah… I, I, remember stomping on his couch!”, ****, 🤣😂🤣. Wow!
1650550456384.gif

“Fucc yo couch, ny99a!”
1650550588287.gif

Advertisement
I know but I don’t understand the tie to cousin and Richmond as he circled the name. Is he talking about Marrying one’s cousin? Richmond isn’t like that. Lol

I suspect the cousinfvcker moved to Richmond after the scandal of his cousinfvcking proclivities came to light. The scandal likely being he would only cousinfvck his second cousins, refused to cousinfvck his 1st cousins, and spoke ill of cousinfvcking 1st cousins in general. The last offense being a cardinal WV sin requiring excommunication from the state, as cousinfvcking first cousins is one of the official state past times of WV (along with throwing batteries at black people when their backs are turned, making musical instruments out of rusted farm equipment, and rolling down hills while curled up inside truck tires... drunk. Always drunk).

There’s no place in the world of CFB for WVU types anymore. I think the sport has gotten (and will continue to get) worse, though Miami is poised to upswing significantly over the next ten years.

WVU royally screwed up by going to the B12. They took the check and are cooking in the fallout.
What conference should they have tried to get into?

Advertisement
I suspect the cousinfvcker moved to Richmond after the scandal of his cousinfvcking proclivities came to light. The scandal likely being he would only cousinfvck his second cousins, refused to cousinfvck his 1st cousins, and spoke ill of cousinfvcking 1st cousins in general. The last offense being a cardinal WV sin requiring excommunication from the state, as cousinfvcking first cousins is one of the official state past times of WV (along with throwing batteries at black people when their backs are turned, making musical instruments out of rusted farm equipment, and rolling down hills while curled up inside truck tires... drunk. Always drunk).

1650551718689.png

Advertisement
I would guess they manufacture the best sofas in all of WV for comfortably overdosing on heroin and/or meth.
Crazy profitable business model.

Yes. Plus the finest WV-made couches have these hidden compartments for you to stash your drugs when the cops are busting down your door...

Wow. That was some of the juiciest and most hypocritical content I’ve ever seen, and we have a lot of tear content on this site to compare to.

what are they accusing Addae of doing? recruiting Prince Akheem before he hit the portal?

Advertisement
Back