Tears Mountaineer tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lizard Yes GIF by truTV’s The Chris Gethard Show
Larry the lizard says, there is a lot of salt up in those mountainqueer territory.

I'd be ****ed if i were them too. Schools like that are completely ****ed.
There’s no place in the world of CFB for WVU types anymore. I think the sport has gotten (and will continue to get) worse, though Miami is poised to upswing significantly over the next ten years.

WVU royally screwed up by going to the B12. They took the check and are cooking in the fallout.

Advertisement
Limited government West Virginia now wants the Feds to step in to stop college football players from transferring. I’m 100% positive they don’t like seeing players make NIL money either. Oh well. Couldn’t happen to a ****tier fan base.

Honestly, I agree with much of what he says. Today’s college football has 100% free agency for every player. Before long, some team will simply buy a new team and win it all. Kiffin said the same thing this week.
The thing they're annoyed about is that they have to change how they coach.

Gone are the days of rolling out the red carpet for a high school recruit and then completely changing the dynamic of the relationship when they sign that LOI.

They don't want to have to recruit their own roster all year round.

Advertisement

Gone are the days of rolling out the red carpet for a high school recruit and then completely changing the dynamic of the relationship when they sign that LOI.

They don’t have the money to compete on the NIL stage and when adding in the ability to transfer without sitting - that’s what I think is really eating at them. They have no chance in this day and age.

They find a diamond in the rough like Mesidor and start developing him into an All-American type player and then he’s gone because of NIL and easy transfer rules.

They’re probably feeling like a farm club for the bigger $ programs.

As well they should. Imagine during a job interview, your potential employer gives this list of benefits that entice you to work there but once you take the job, your boss is like “lol, jk” because you can’t leave that job.

Imagine believing that players should just have to stay at one school, potentially killing their careers because you don’t think they should be able to transfer?

Advertisement

“Miami has become my most hated program”……oh snap.Sun ain’t coming up tomorrow in Miami cause they’re hated by a couch burning,incest driven,outhouse using,one tooth having ,inbred born,mountain boy hillbilly…😂

Advertisement
Back