Tears Mountaineer tears

I want to meet the dude that said “people like him are safer in Miami”. I just want a word…
600AD3EC-B7D1-4C16-A936-630879A6992D.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Neal Brown seemed so disheartened. I’m not going to lose sleep but it’s tough sledding in the coaching world if you’re going against bigger budgets. Nice to be on the good side for once. About time!

Kid must be special to call a presser over. 🤝

Advertisement
Well when you pro create with your cousin like these deep weirdos do they are gonna be irrational. Kids are getting paid and kids can transfer. These coaches and fans need to adapt abs or STFU

Advertisement
So an alum who was an all-conference player and a coach for them...is no longer allowed "in the state"...because he took a job at Georgia, then Miami...and then Miami accepted the transfers of two WVU players who went to high school in Florida?

Yeah, that's rich...I mean, imagine what would happen if a P5 school lost a 5-star recruit in a Signing Day flip to an HBCU university that was coached by an alum of the P5 school...that would be crazy, right?

I’d think the line he wouldn’t want to cross would be the STATE LINE of W.VA….I mean why would you want to go there…

I’d think the line he wouldn’t want to cross would be the STATE LINE of W.VA….I mean why would you want to go there…
I once lived within 20 minutes of the WV border in the DC area and I can tell you that when you cross from Virginia and Maryland, - and those aren’t even the most sophisticated parts of those states - but it’s another world in “Wild & Wonderful West Virginia” - like way different and not in a good way.

Advertisement
I once lived within 20 minutes of the WV border in the DC area and I can tell you that when you cross from Virginia and Maryland, - and those aren’t even the most sophisticated parts of those states - but it’s another world in “Wild & Wonderful West Virginia” - like way different and not in a good way.

I heard they have banjos playing the theme from deliverance at the welcoming center….

All I know is every chic I've met from wv was a massive ho, and they all got what they were asking for... after I checked their teeth. No teeth, no service. It's a rule don't judge me.

Advertisement
Back