Tears Mountaineer tears

West Virginia fans are my favorite college football fans, easily. They are far and away the most entertaining.

It’s like an entire fanbase of dannyboys.

Anytime there’s talk about conference realignment, their board is the one to go to for entertainment alone

Advertisement
Imagine being from West Virginia and not understanding why someone would rather live somewhere else. These people need to get out of their little bubbles and see the world.

Bro I'm HEATED how dare that mf speak on Pata like that. Unreal. I hope WVU never wins another game. The fans on that site don't deserve success lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
TBH, I forgot WVU had a football team until this kid transferred here. That's not to say we've been any good either, of course, but we're just playing by the rules. The kid will get a lot better exposure here, in addition to having something to do on the weekends that has all her teeth.

Screenshot_20220422-172804_Chrome.jpg

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Sorry guys but, timothy can post here.

Advertisement
That seven minute crying bltchfest by the WVU coach not only proved he was bitter, he was totally dry snitching against Miami.

Also, if Miami had offered the WVU coach $10 million to coach at Miami he would have left Messidor at WVU so fast it would make your head spin. He would’ve been like, deuces Morgantown, I’m getting the fūck out of here, and not even looked back.

Advertisement
Honestly, I agree with much of what he says. Today’s college football has 100% free agency for every player. Before long, some team will simply buy a new team and win it all. Kiffin said the same thing this week.

Oh that’s never happened before in college football. Right?

I mean Alabama and Georgia haven’t bought a team over the last few years have they? They get transfers to you know.

but it’s a big problem now because Miami is doing it? Give me a fūcking break, that’s a really bad take by you.

I mean Alabama and Georgia haven’t bought a team over the last few years have they? They get transfers to you know.

but it’s a big problem now because Miami is doing it? Give me a fūcking break, that’s a really bad take by you.
Exactly man
What’s wrong with doing whatever it takes to win
We finally playing big boy football and starting to flex on these mid to low tier teams like wvu that should not even be in the conversation with us

People are shook because it's now out in front. They can't deny or be ignorant about it anymore and it forces them to face the reality that it is really the reason they got all the dudes they wanted in the first place. Plus they have lost a chunk of their competitive advantage. It's why the guys whining the most are Dabo and Saban.

Advertisement
Back