Most Hated Recruit Award 2014

Quincy is more of a product of his dad...so can't really blame him. I'd have to go with Lane.

Advertisement
Q-Dub, Lane and TV for talkin all that Valentine's Day on saturday and I'ma bring miami back **** and flakin out on us.

I would go with Valentine....Wilson is a close second, but I say Valentine cause he knew he wanted to decommit for a while after already been committed to Louisville and UF....then he said he shutting his recruitment down and he was set on Miami...then he changes up decommits claiming it was uncertainty with the staff which was bull****...all I had to say was hey coach I'm concerned about the scheme..and go from there...but he didn't...all of a sudden LSU fits his personality and he bonded with the So. Fla recruits in Baton Rouge and not Miami...but didn't he say that he would be hitting up Chad Thomas to start working out with him after signing day and that they were cool?? Dude is a ******' fraud and I can't respect that...

I am listening to replacements. Who else should be nominated in his place?

For Rudolph? To me easily and I mean EASILY Brandon Powell. Idk how you forgot him lol

I did forget him. But there are a lot of question marks surrounding his decommitment.

I didn't forget Bethel though with his dumbass tweets talking like he was some superstar. He falls in the not important enough category IMO. Also, ending up in Lubbock is enough of a punishment for that nerd.

And Gibbons is just some soft *** white kid who was afraid KC was going to treat him like Jonathan Martin.

As for Bethel I think he just was ****y but had love for UM, not a bad kid just made bad choices. Gibbons I think this was about his parents in the end and kept it quiet to get away from the noise and negativity he was going to receive but he was quiet and solid for sooooooooooooooooooo long that all that last second **** to me couldnt have been all from him. Powell? He was wavering a lot and for schools that werent better options then us and then the second UF offered at the end 2 days before he enrolls that's enough to take him away from a committment he had for 5-6 months? Im sorry he has to go in there too

Advertisement
Gibbons. Can't blame him for taking an offer from Stanford, but the way he bailed at the last minute hurt. He was a "Cane" all the way. ouch.

Advertisement
I actually hate Reilly Gibbons' dad and Chad Wilson more than their kids. Being an adult fraud is always worse than being a teenage douche. Now Brad Kaaya Sr. There's a man's man.

17-18 year old kids. Sad stuff when we start a "hated recruit thread". Enjoy the process but don't hate on kids trying to do what is best for themselves.

Advertisement
Almost every LSU fan i've ever met has been a racist douche bag. So, I gotta go with Valentine, simply for choosing the racist douche bags over his hometown.

The other guys made it obvious for awhile that they weren't seriously considering us.

17-18 year old kids. Sad stuff when we start a "hated recruit thread". Enjoy the process but don't hate on kids trying to do what is best for themselves.

Can we stop with the sanctimony? When "kids" the same age declare for the NBA Draft or go to minor league baseball or hockey are they treated with delicate words by fans? I'm perfectly comfortable with calling a kid (and his parents) out for being tools or jerks or opportunists or phony when said kid is also old enough to enlist in the military. Plus, consider the platforms in which the criticism is levied. If they don't like it then it's as simple as staying away from messageboards and social media. The problem is that these kids relish the attention. That's on them and the parents if the truth or the opinion of a spurned fanbase is offensive to them. Sack up.

For me it's Sony.

Offered a scholarship in the 8th grade.

Invited to the campus hundreds of times.

Supposedly bleeds orange and green, chooses UGA.

To me that felt like a slap in the face and I understand how his brother played a part in all of this.

Biggest lock ever since Antoine Smith and Noel Divine if you ask some of the board insiders (lulz).

Gibbons is a close second for me tied with Powell.

Powell? How can a person be all UM or FSU, or U***, BAMA whatever, committed for the longest and turncoat to one of your rivals?

How is that possible? Yeah yeah he is just a kid. Still dislike him though, and think he is a pu$$y for jetting.

JMO

Advertisement
Off topic, but how is UF pulling this class? psychopath coach about to lose his job....these kids are nuts going to play for him for one year then switch to a whole new coaching staff after they fail again...Muschamp just can't get it done and is a raving lunatic to boot

For me it's Sony.

Offered a scholarship in the 8th grade.

Invited to the campus hundreds of times.

Supposedly bleeds orange and green, chooses UGA.

To me that felt like a slap in the face and I understand how his brother played a part in all of this.

Biggest lock ever since Antoine Smith and Noel Divine if you ask some of the board insiders (lulz).

Gibbons is a close second for me tied with Powell.

Powell? How can a person be all UM or FSU, or U***, BAMA whatever, committed for the longest and turncoat to one of your rivals?

How is that possible? Yeah yeah he is just a kid. Still dislike him though, and think he is a pu$$y for jetting.

JMO

Pretty sure it was his grades

Advertisement
Back