Most Hated Recruit Award 2014

TheU1984

All ACC
2013 Award goes to Matt Thomas just slightly over Alex Collins. Keith Bryant was too much of a "hoot" to be included.

Here is Genron and Patrick Johnson to introduce the 2014 nominees...

Ermon Lane
Quincy Wilson
Travis Rudolph
Travonte Valentine

Who ya got?

My vote goes to Lane. He just looks stupid on top of everything.

Advertisement
Was leaning that way but he just wasn't good enough. We didn't even want him. He would be the first to win the award without an offer from us.

Advertisement
Why Rudolph?

Where do I start? One of our first commits. Very talented. Ended up at FSU. Said he wanted to go to "The University of Florida State" for the education. Got ****ed off at Miami about a number or some stupid **** at camp. After signing day in an interview said he would tell coaches he was going there and make lies up just to get a rise out of them. You can only do that **** and be in our good graces if you end up here.

Easy to love this dimwit, no?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why Rudolph?

Where do I start? One of our first commits. Very talented. Ended up at FSU. Said he wanted to go to "The University of Florida State" for the education. Got ****ed off at Miami about a number or some stupid **** at camp. After signing day in an interview said he would tell coaches he was going there and make lies up just to get a rise out of them. You can only do that **** and be in our good graces if you end up here. Easy to love this dimwit, no?

WTF

Why Rudolph?

Where do I start? One of our first commits. Very talented. Ended up at FSU. Said he wanted to go to "The University of Florida State" for the education. Got ****ed off at Miami about a number or some stupid **** at camp. After signing day in an interview said he would tell coaches he was going there and make lies up just to get a rise out of them. You can only do that **** and be in our good graces if you end up here.

Easy to love this dimwit, no?

Imo Rudolph didnt really want to be here but at least after he left he apologized publicly for the interviews and didnt troll us thinking we had a chance. Now Wilson is just a ***** but Lane? Man lemme tell you something his attitude turned me off for a while but when him and Deen reportedly laughed at the question if UM, UF and Bama were recruiting him made me say **** him because he took us as a complete joke just like his lil buddy Quincy. Basically I say Quincy and Lane in a tie

Advertisement
Why Rudolph?

Where do I start? One of our first commits. Very talented. Ended up at FSU. Said he wanted to go to "The University of Florida State" for the education. Got ****ed off at Miami about a number or some stupid **** at camp. After signing day in an interview said he would tell coaches he was going there and make lies up just to get a rise out of them. You can only do that **** and be in our good graces if you end up here. Easy to love this dimwit, no?

WTF

Article was linked from a thread here the other day. My quote isn't verbatim but it's right on.

They're easily influenced kids. Don't HATE any of them. Either they are/were surrounded by foolishness that caused their decisions, or our lack of production on the field led to their decisions. I don't say it often, but POOR THREAD IDEA. Why spew hate for no reason? No one wins.

Advertisement
I am listening to replacements. Who else should be nominated in his place?

For Rudolph? To me easily and I mean EASILY Brandon Powell. Idk how you forgot him lol

I did forget him. But there are a lot of question marks surrounding his decommitment.

I didn't forget Bethel though with his dumbass tweets talking like he was some superstar. He falls in the not important enough category IMO. Also, ending up in Lubbock is enough of a punishment for that nerd.

And Gibbons is just some soft *** white kid who was afraid KC was going to treat him like Jonathan Martin.

Last edited:
Why Rudolph?

WTF

Article was linked from a thread here the other day. My quote isn't verbatim but it's right on.
Thats a new low... wow

Advertisement
Back