Most explosive Miami rb ever?

Advertisement
Willis McGahee was a threat to house it every time he touched the ball. Probably the most physically talented RB ever at Miami.

Lamar Miller had great break away speed.

Duke Johnson wasn't the fastest dude but there's a million highlights of him breaking free and running in the open field.

Obscure choice: Al Shipman was a reserve running back in the early-mid 90's. He wasn't very big and he was never a starter but it seemed like every time he got the ball he was off to the races.

While you can't go wrong with miller for sure, the most explosive in my opinion was frank gore pre-injuries, when I first saw him run I said way back when, he's the best runningback at UM of all time. After him, I got duke and an argument can be made for danyell ferguson, but miller is on the list!

Advertisement
While you can't go wrong with miller for sure, the most explosive in my opinion was frank gore pre-injuries, when I first saw him run I said way back when, he's the best runningback at UM of all time. After him, I got duke and an argument can be made for danyell ferguson, but miller is on the list!
Good call on Ferguson. Another underrated guy.

I can see Gore pre-injuries. No Willis?

Advertisement
Willis McGahee was a threat to house it every time he touched the ball. Probably the most physically talented RB ever at Miami.

Lamar Miller had great break away speed.

Duke Johnson wasn't the fastest dude but there's a million highlights of him breaking free and running in the open field.

Obscure choice: Al Shipman was a reserve running back in the early-mid 90's. He wasn't very big and he was never a starter but it seemed like every time he got the ball he was off to the races.

James Jackson was pretty dam fast too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not this again. He wasn’t faster than Miller they ran the same 100m time in highschool and Miller ran a 4.34 at the combine
OK Thanks didn't know that. What do you think Lingard will run at the combine. It seems he's gotten bigger.

Advertisement
Back