More truth...CIS haters hate truth....

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Shaq Quarterman:

“If you look at our roster at how many young guys…people don’t understand that being young and playing at certain positions is unheard of,” Quarterman said. “You don’t hear about a freshman tackle being thrown into the fire and they don’t understand why he was thrown into the fire, but they expect him [to play well] and the other team didn’t care that he was a freshman. Then when you look at the grand scheme of things, my senior class is the smallest senior class in a while. To have a great team you have to have a senior class that plays great ball. Half of my class didn’t make it to my senior year or junior year. Now you have to lean on guys that haven’t been groomed enough to understand the standard, but you have to lean on them. They played hard and they fight, but they don’t have the Shaq Quarterman mentality yet—and you can’t expect them to.”

And in anticipation of the CIS hate monkeys that constantly diss Shaq:

Quarterman finished finished his career with 356 total tackles with 46.5 tackles for loss and 13 sacks.

Quarterman ranks ninth on Miami’s career total tackles list.

NINTH on the Miami record books-- you have any idea how many GREATS have had tackle stats at Miami?? Shaq is ***KING NINTH on that list....

That list ain't just "some list"....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaq was an excellent player but his numbers are inflated given he started 52 games for Miami
Nothing to scoff at though, he just had 189 tackles, 30 tackles for loss And 7 sacks as a middle linebacker in the last 2 years which is pretty ridiculous and almost unheard of at that position in regards to the tackles for loss and sacks

Shaq Quarterman:

“If you look at our roster at how many young guys…people don’t understand that being young and playing at certain positions is unheard of,” Quarterman said. “You don’t hear about a freshman tackle being thrown into the fire and they don’t understand why he was thrown into the fire, but they expect him [to play well] and the other team didn’t care that he was a freshman. Then when you look at the grand scheme of things, my senior class is the smallest senior class in a while. To have a great team you have to have a senior class that plays great ball. Half of my class didn’t make it to my senior year or junior year. Now you have to lean on guys that haven’t been groomed enough to understand the standard, but you have to lean on them. They played hard and they fight, but they don’t have the Shaq Quarterman mentality yet—and you can’t expect them to.”

Quarterman finished finished his career with 356 total tackles with 46.5 tackles for loss and 13 sacks.

NINTH on the Miami record books-- you have any idea how many GREATS have had tackle stats at Miami?? Shaq is ***KING NINTH on that list.... That list ain't just "some list"....
But a lot of them didn't start 4 years yet still had more tackles. Considering they play an extra game a year now, and he started all 4 years, his numbers are not that great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
E670198E-5D8C-49E4-8984-BBB69B60870C.jpeg

Advertisement
Nothing to scoff at though, he just had 189 tackles, 30 tackles for loss And 7 sacks as a middle linebacker in the last 2 years which is pretty ridiculous and almost unheard of at that position in regards to the tackles for loss and sacks

Definitely don’t want to come off as a hater but big correlation to time on the field and tackles registered. He was great for us

Shaq Quarterman:

NINTH on the Miami record books-- you have any idea how many GREATS have had tackle stats at Miami?? Shaq is ***KING NINTH on that list.... That list ain't just "some list"....
he is right. I have said this before especially on oline. how many olines with 3 freshman 2 sophmores in your top 6 are good. not many. this team is so young last year and th is one also. our qb was a rs fresh. the fact is lack leadership in a lot of places cause they don't have vets needed to lead.

Advertisement
Back