More truth...CIS haters hate truth....

"Jedi Master Cane"....

I bet you're one of those 400 pounder, lives-at-home-with-Mom, star wars groupie with original posters of Han Solo in his **** pose and ********** to the young Leia pics...**** maybe even the Old Leia....

šŸ¤£

Nice try not quoting me directly so I wouldn't respond. Retards do what retards do.

I'm married with two kids and own a pretty successful business right across the street from the University of Miami. I know and have known several people that post on this board for a LONG time. There's record of my existence. You're a piece of **** troll here to do the Don Bailey Jr thing.

I'll smile at you next time you bag my groceries *****.

This thread is an abomination and should be nuked. This guy is a Hecht shill.

Welcome to the ignore button you abortion that crawled out of the bucket.

Advertisement
NEWS FLASH....

Great players have great players surrounding them....

Bulls-- take away Pippen and Rodman.... Jordan has -3 Rings at least...

Patriots-- take away Gronk, Edelman and Brady has -3 Rings at least....

Should i keep going?

To call Shaq "average" when he's NINTH on the defensive stats is ignorance about what stats mean....

What was BELOW AVERAGE were the ages and experience level of the players around him....

And despite that he racked up TOP 10 stats at the U....

Man the fans today are TOO STUPID TO KNOW THEY ARE STOOOPID!
These type of so call fans are just dumb - or they are just to inebriated to remember anything of what they see in front of them. Or it might go along with this rhetoric. How fantasy sports was always called a / nerd thing to boast about. Up until they added the projected stats for what a person may achieve; But every wager, the company offers to cover more money then the consumer has to pay with their credit card aka Pretending to have real money.

Oops; That is for the nfl. Then again. Front runners just basically gossip about every player and team that's better then Miami - Which this website is based around.

I'm married with two kids and own a pretty successful business right across the street from the University of Miami. I know and have known several people that post on this board for a LONG time. There's record of my existence. You're a piece of **** troll here to do the Don Bailey Jr thing.
Congratulations. You have social media friends from this website; But do you actually know them personally? Do you wave and give the players high fives on the way to the games and give them a thumbs up if they lose, the next time they're back on campus.?

Look what this moron just said about one of the MOST COMMITTED and ORANGE/GREEN BLOODED Cane to come through in a long time:

"Golden really trained this idiot well."

This idiot is the lead hater on CIS-- i wonder why he posts on a CANES board.....because clearly he HATES everything and everyone associated with The U....

What this idiot is is the typical "bandwagon fan".... only got something good to say when the team wins.... But god forbid his team is struggling, Then he's worse than our enemies.... just here spewing hate, doubt and venom for everything about the U....

The Canes would be much better off without these kinds of idiotic haters.

Sorry if your feelings get hurt bro-- but you suck as a "fan"....
I wish you wouldnā€™t even reply to such nonsense. Anyone who can not see and admire the work done by Shaq Quarterman at UM, and for that matter Pinkney and Dallas and even Osborne in his brief time, is a person who is miserable in their own life. Someone who finds no happiness and joy in their otherwise pitiful life so they are just looking for others to disparage.
in reality, all of the people I just named will be far more successful in life than ā€WhattheHellā€.

Ok, that's fair. But tell me, whose fault do you think it is that we have to play so many young guys?
i think that went back to searles. he had issues recruiting. and even before that. first thing richt said when came in was had 0 tackles on roster a lot of gaurds. so our oline recruiting been bad for years. barry played the guys who were the best. hopefully the new scheme and justice can get our line up to snuff.

Advertisement
Shaq was an excellent player but his numbers are inflated given he started 52 games for Miami
So you're dogging the guy because he got to play all four years? This fan base has some of the most delusional fans. Who gives a flying rats *** how he got the tackles. He got them. He's a true Cane and some of y'all talking ish about him....

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!

Shaq had a very nice career here and gets a lot of irrational hate because he wasn't Michael Barrow, but relative overall youth is no excuse for losing to FIU, Duke, and LA Tech. He was part of a literal all true FR LB corps and they managed to perform, so I don't buy the excuse. He's entitled to his opinion, I just don't agree.

Nice try not quoting me directly so I wouldn't respond. Retards do what retards do.

I'll smile at you next time you bag my groceries *****.

This thread is an abomination and should be nuked. This guy is a Hecht shill.

Welcome to the ignore button you abortion that crawled out of the bucket.

LOL someone got their feelings hurt....

šŸ¤£

Advertisement
1579371250158.png

More truth for those who CIS haters who can't seem to do much more than hate on the Canes:

So you're dogging the guy because he got to play all four years? This fan base has some of the most delusional fans. Who gives a flying rats *** how he got the tackles. He got them. He's a true Cane and some of y'all talking ish about him....

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!

You're quite dense

Shaq was an excellent player but his numbers are inflated given he started 52 games for Miami

INFLATED?

THis Cane True Blood risks his NFL career to come back and support his depleted 2019 team and you haters call his stats ā€œinflatedā€.

Every single tackle he made - he made for our team in battle. Who cares how it was compiled?

Man the stupidity of the Canes haters on this board pretending to be ā€œCanes Fansā€ is like something out of the land of delusion.

Advertisement
How many senior starters does UM need to beat FIU?

The answer is 20.

We stomped them at HardRock with 20 seniors.

We had 12 this year and got stomped by them

Not sure what this all means because in my mind they could have all Freshman and they should still beat FIU by 2 TD's.

Advertisement
Back