More truth...CIS haters hate truth....

Production requires 85 guys doing their very best and having experience....

When maybe 10-20% are doing it-- like a Shaq-- that doesn't cut it...

But the idiots at CIS trashing a HERO player for the team because he didn't have a full defensive team of experienced and committed players around him to be productive...

That's just simply low football IQ... aka STUPID

If Miami was to the standard in which he speaks of, he never would’ve been a Cane. I’m not trashing the guy, he’s just an average player, with average results. He missed a ton of tackles, took bad angles, and was terrible in coverage. He might be top ten in tackles, but he’s nowhere near top 10 LB’s of all time for us. ****, not even top 30.

Advertisement
If Miami was to the standard in which he speaks of, he never would’ve been a Cane. I’m not trashing the guy, he’s just an average player, with average results. He missed a ton of tackles, took bad angles, and was terrible in coverage. He might be top ten in tackles, but he’s nowhere near top 10 LB’s of all time for us. ****, not even top 30.
Not even top 30? Yeah whatever

Advertisement
Look what this moron just said about one of the MOST COMMITTED and ORANGE/GREEN BLOODED Cane to come through in a long time:

"Golden really trained this idiot well."

This idiot is the lead hater on CIS-- i wonder why he posts on a CANES board.....because clearly he HATES everything and everyone associated with The U....

What this idiot is is the typical "bandwagon fan".... only got something good to say when the team wins.... But god forbid his team is struggling, Then he's worse than our enemies.... just here spewing hate, doubt and venom for everything about the U....

The Canes would be much better off without these kinds of idiotic haters.

Sorry if your feelings get hurt bro-- but you suck as a "fan"....

We've been "young" for 15 years, but I'm glad simpleton nitwit fans like you keep lapping up that excuse.

It was nice of you to pause your preparation of orange slices for the team to come and make these stupid fuggin chick-fan posts.

We all appreciate having a super-fan geek on the board screaming "yay go team go! Try hard!" so thanks for stopping by, nerd.

Lol, that's like saying a RB Yardage is inflated because he has a lot of carries

There are other metrics that would validate production for a RB. YPC, YPG, YAC, etc...

He averaged 6.8 tackles per game in his career. He balled out specifically in tackles this year. Every other year he ranks in the 150-200 range in total tackles

Advertisement
I mean were we really that "young" this year to use that as an excuse? We only had 2 True Freshman play significant roles this season with Zion Nelson and Jakai Clark. The only reason those guys had to play were because "veterans" like Kennedy, Herbert, Hillery and Dykstra are all basura caliente.

Shaq Quarterman:

“If you look at our roster at how many young guys…people don’t understand that being young and playing at certain positions is unheard of,” Quarterman said. “You don’t hear about a freshman tackle being thrown into the fire and they don’t understand why he was thrown into the fire, but they expect him [to play well] and the other team didn’t care that he was a freshman. Then when you look at the grand scheme of things, my senior class is the smallest senior class in a while. To have a great team you have to have a senior class that plays great ball. Half of my class didn’t make it to my senior year or junior year. Now you have to lean on guys that haven’t been groomed enough to understand the standard, but you have to lean on them. They played hard and they fight, but they don’t have the Shaq Quarterman mentality yet—and you can’t expect them to.”

And in anticipation of the CIS hate monkeys that constantly diss Shaq:

Quarterman finished finished his career with 356 total tackles with 46.5 tackles for loss and 13 sacks.

Quarterman ranks ninth on Miami’s career total tackles list.

NINTH on the Miami record books-- you have any idea how many GREATS have had tackle stats at Miami?? Shaq is ***KING NINTH on that list.... That list ain't just "some list"....

And whose fault is it we hear this same story every year for the last 15 years?

We've been "young" for 15 years, but I'm glad simpleton nitwit fans like you keep lapping up that excuse.

It was nice of you to pause your preparation of orange slices for the team to come and make these stupid fuggin chick-fan posts.

We all appreciate having a super-fan geek on the board screaming "yay go team go! Try hard!" so thanks for stopping by, nerd.

tenor (56).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lost the debate so you throw **** instead?

Weak! homeboy...

Lost what? You're an apologist. Your life is lost

Do this board and this fanbase a favor. Drink a tall glass of bleach, blindfold yourself, and run out onto the 826 around 4-5 pm on a weekday of your choice.

Do that, and you'll make this board and fanbase a better place.

"Jedi Master Cane"....

I bet you're one of those 400 pounder, lives-at-home-with-Mom, star wars groupie with original posters of Han Solo in his **** pose and ********** to the young Leia pics...**** maybe even the Old Leia....

🤣

NEWS FLASH....

"Great players" have great players surrounding them....

Should i keep going?

To call Shaq "average" when he's NINTH on the defensive stats is ignorance about what stats mean....

What was BELOW AVERAGE were the ages and experience level of the players around him....

And despite that he racked up TOP 10 stats at the U....

Man the fans today are TOO STUPID TO KNOW THEY ARE STOOOPID!

Advertisement
Back