More truth...CIS haters hate truth....

Advertisement
Shaq Quarterman:

“If you look at our roster at how many young guys…people don’t understand that being young and playing at certain positions is unheard of,” Quarterman said. “You don’t hear about a freshman tackle being thrown into the fire and they don’t understand why he was thrown into the fire, but they expect him [to play well] and the other team didn’t care that he was a freshman. Then when you look at the grand scheme of things, my senior class is the smallest senior class in a while. To have a great team you have to have a senior class that plays great ball. Half of my class didn’t make it to my senior year or junior year. Now you have to lean on guys that haven’t been groomed enough to understand the standard, but you have to lean on them. They played hard and they fight, but they don’t have the Shaq Quarterman mentality yet—and you can’t expect them to.”

And in anticipation of the CIS hate monkeys that constantly diss Shaq:

Quarterman finished finished his career with 356 total tackles with 46.5 tackles for loss and 13 sacks.

Quarterman ranks ninth on Miami’s career total tackles list.

NINTH on the Miami record books-- you have any idea how many GREATS have had tackle stats at Miami?? Shaq is ***KING NINTH on that list.... That list ain't just "some list"....

This is why you can't keep hiring/firing HCs in a turnstile fashion. The dyck suckers have no clue as to how much it sets the program back.

Advertisement
Shaq Quarterman:

“If you look at our roster at how many young guys…people don’t understand that being young and playing at certain positions is unheard of,” Quarterman said. “You don’t hear about a freshman tackle being thrown into the fire and they don’t understand why he was thrown into the fire, but they expect him [to play well] and the other team didn’t care that he was a freshman. Then when you look at the grand scheme of things, my senior class is the smallest senior class in a while. To have a great team you have to have a senior class that plays great ball. Half of my class didn’t make it to my senior year or junior year. Now you have to lean on guys that haven’t been groomed enough to understand the standard, but you have to lean on them. They played hard and they fight, but they don’t have the Shaq Quarterman mentality yet—and you can’t expect them to.”

Quarterman finished finished his career with 356 total tackles with 46.5 tackles for loss and 13 sacks.

NINTH on the Miami record books-- you have any idea how many GREATS have had tackle stats at Miami?? Shaq is ***KING NINTH on that list.... That list ain't just "some list"....
How many senior starters does UM need to beat FIU?

Advertisement
Shaq played the only hand he was dealt, and he did it with pride, heart and respect for the U. F U betas who've never tackled anything but a bag of cheetohs.

Thank you for answering the age old question, “is a one-armed paper hanger a better paper hanger?”

Advertisement
Shaq Quarterman:

Dont try and bring logic and common sense to this board it wont work. In case you didn't know(sarcasm) this board is nothing but high IQ football experts.

Last edited:
Shaq Quarterman:

he started all those games and that’s it?
he should be top 3 with all the games he started
He is what he is, above average starter but nothing more nothing less

Advertisement
It’s not the fans’ fault our coaching staff can’t get players to stay for all 4 years. Or that their talent evaluation is a joke so players transfer out after realizing they won’t get playing time.

It’s always about how fans don’t understand this or that. And it’s not that easy. No ****! But we’re not getting paid millions to fix it. So how about the guy that rolls up to an event on a ******* yacht find a way to fix this ****.

He's good but not great. If he could be a downhill run stuffer only then he would be great, one of the best. But he struggles sideline to sideline and in pass coverage, therefore he's only a good linebacker.

Problem is we rarely have any seniors that play meaningful positions. They all bolt for a 6th round grade

Advertisement
Back