More truth...CIS haters hate truth....

Advertisement
Can you imagine fans expecting a starter to play well? It's unheard of really

I get what he is saying, but this team is 13-13 the last 2 years. With one of the worst offenses in P5 over that period, we just want a good product, not even demanding greatness

We will ALWAYS be a young team because if players are good they go into the draft. If they are bad they get upset they werent treated better and transfer or...go into the draft. The portal is Miami’s only hope of having upper classmen at each position.

Advertisement
Whose fault is it that we had such a small senior class and had to start a freshman tackle? I’ll tell you who or fackin corch if he knew we had no other options than to start Zion he shoulda searched the country for a grad transfer LT. He knows the standard here and it’s his job to get us there or gtfo.

FAFB9C0D-D9B5-4C7C-AE28-D475F1C0BAF3.jpeg

LSU just won the title starting 4 seniors, Shaq you stupid *** moron.

"We need 22 red shirt seniors to beat FIU and La Tech!"

Golden really trained this idiot well.

Advertisement
Quotes from our coaches. Can you guess which ones are tied to them? The Coaches are Randy Shannon, Al Folden, Mork Rorckt, and of course Manudo.

- "He'll potentially be a great player. Some players are great the first day, and some take two or three years. Because of his circumstances, it's taken a little longer. But I wouldn't give up on him."

- "I keep telling the guys, 'Last year we had a good defense. It kept us in a lot of games and gave us a chance to win every game but one, and I think that's what a good defense should do,' ... But at the same time, when we started camp here Aug. 5, we had to start over."

- "We're just shooting ourselves in the foot again. Whatever the reason is for that, I don't know."

- "The process is ongoing, nobody has pulled the plug"

Advertisement
Been hearing Miami is young every year for the last 4 coaches including Manny
And it's been true the whole time. Guys wash out or leave early all the time.

The only thing our coaches don't seem to get is that it's their fault. You can't control everything, but the staff needs to do a better job of holding on to and/or developing some of those guys. With better development we'd get better play out of our guys, and with better culture we'd get those guys to stay longer.

So yeah, real young. But real young due to bad coaching/recruiting.

he is right. I have said this before especially on oline. how many olines with 3 freshman 2 sophmores in your top 6 are good. not many. this team is so young last year and th is one also. our qb was a rs fresh. the fact is lack leadership in a lot of places cause they don't have vets needed to lead.
Ok, that's fair. But tell me, whose fault do you think it is that we have to play so many young guys?

Advertisement
Lol I think you did a great job in showing that yes, poor coaching and recruiting do in fact lead to playing young, not quite talented enough to play here (yet) players

LSU just won the title starting 4 seniors, Shaq you stupid *** moron.

"We need 22 red shirt seniors to beat FIU and La Tech!"

Golden really trained this idiot well.

This cannot be true. You just cannot win a game without 85 seniors....not possible.

Again this just highlights how stupid some of these continual post are. People honestly think you need seniors to win and never even think to consider that just maybe this is common.

Not to mention that LSU has had 34 players since 2012 leave early. Players leaving early is not just a Miami problem.

Make all the stupid nonsensical excuses you want....the team lost to FIU.

The New Miami, where we celebrate guys that appear to work hard & appear to care more than others on the field....

....not actual results and production on it.

Advertisement
Back