More players raving about Perry

Kaaya was terrible. QB play will be better this year just as a result of him leaving.

This is the same board where 90% of the posters bashed the Diaz hire and said that was a huge mistake. Now the exact same posters are apologizing for Kaaya. Of course once the season gets here and either Rosier or Perry prove to be better, none of them will ever admit they were wrong

Rosier is gonna be better? That's why two coaching staffs had him on the bench.

Advertisement
Kaaya was terrible. QB play will be better this year just as a result of him leaving.

This is the same board where 90% of the posters bashed the Diaz hire and said that was a huge mistake. Now the exact same posters are apologizing for Kaaya. Of course once the season gets here and either Rosier or Perry prove to be better, none of them will ever admit they were wrong

Exactly.

Kaaya got drafted, which is something no UM quarterback can say since Ken Dorsey. We're going to miss him this year. If Rosier or Sherieffs was better, they would have played last year lol.

They Will be better because this is a scheme that fits their skill set.. There are multiple ways for QBs to get it done Brad is a before the play cerebral QB that's why he shined when used in a shot gun formation where he can sling it around.. if Richt ran a West coast style of offebse last year we would have most likely won the coastal.. but he would have had to implement a new scheme this year which would have been a bad situation for a new starting QB to have everyone around him learning also.. He did it because he was salvaging the current for the future..

He has the talent, no doubt about it. It's just a matter of time.

Exactly.

Kaaya got drafted, which is something no UM quarterback can say since Ken Dorsey. We're going to miss him this year. If Rosier or Sherieffs was better, they would have played last year lol.

Brad is a good/great QB but we won't miss him because we weren't trying to build the team around his type of talent

Advertisement
Truth is somewhere in the middle.
Was kaaya terrible? No
Was kaaya elite? Not really
But he was a pretty good qb. We have seen worse

Now I'm a kaaya fan but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to perry taking the helm as the starting qb
[TWEET]882939871333146624[/TWEET]
A mobile qb doesn't solve all of our issues but man....

Advertisement
I'm not worried about Cookman they can beat them with no QB. I am worried about week 3 you put a TF QB in that hostile environment man oh man! You have a lot of confidence in this kid I do as well but in the longer term.

I hope an experienced QB can step up and give him a chance to develop.

Kaaya for the most part, had an offensive line as porous as a sieve - and really took some *** whippings.

By the time he was a Junior - he was already shell-shocked. Too bad, he started out very well, but without decent protection - he was nervous as a guy taking a laxative and sleeping pill at the same time.

Advertisement
Truth is somewhere in the middle.
Was kaaya terrible? No
Was kaaya elite? Not really
But he was a pretty good qb. We have seen worse

Now I'm a kaaya fan but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to perry taking the helm as the starting qb
[TWEET]882939871333146624[/TWEET]
A mobile qb doesn't solve all of our issues but man....

Foster looks less impressed by his D-Line and more disgusted by our O-Line at the end of that clip

Everyone please calm down and allow the coaches decide who will be the starting quarterback. The facts: no one on the current roster has proven experience, especially in a big game.

Everyone please calm down and allow the coaches decide who will be the starting quarterback. The facts: no one on the current roster has proven experience, especially in a big game.

You mean we don't decide who starts? I want a refund .

Advertisement

Exactly.

Brad is a good/great QB but we won't miss him because we weren't trying to build the team around his type of talent

I tell you this much, give me Kayaa on this team and we're a playoff contender.

Exactly.

I tell you this much, give me Kayaa on this team and we're a playoff contender.

No doubt we win 11 games and would be in the hunt if he stays.. I just feel like Richt is gearing up for a championship run in 2018.. That's why he allowed Kaaya to walk without any resistance and he's recruiting his DTs to stay one more year so early.. if kaaya stayed there wouldn't be any reason to groom the next qb being in the playoff hunt. With him gone no entrenched starter and players that have the "Right" skill set for the offensive philosophy you can bring your young QB on as quickly or as slowly as you need to and still have a 10 win season.. one thing is clear rather it's week one our week 4 perry will be the starter at some point this season unless someone plays at a great level the first 2 weeks, find a way to win at FSU and play a decent or better game which is possible but unlikely.. but the clock is ticking now

Some of our fellow Cane fans just think they have this **** figured out.. I can't wait til August 1!! Camp starts and the next month football starts, this is enough summer BS with some of these fans I just can't wait til football actually starts.. BUT I agree CMR will make his choice for QB and if it's Perry, then I'm good with it or if it's one of the others I'm good with it..

And I don't think Kayaa was terrible, I just don't think he was as great as some ppl was making him out to be.. His mobility has and always will be what hurts him!!

I'm not the biggest Kaaya fan in the world but I hate how our fans dog on him even when they understand our defense was pushing 90th ranked defense 2/3 first years hes been here and our O-line been very shaky the last 2 years he been here.

Our defense ranked 14th in total defense in 2014. Our offense ranked 47th and our passing offense 48th.

Our d was *** regardless of that rank.....dont look at the numbers

That defense sucked balls and it was obvious to anybody who watched the games. Anyone who quotes those stats should be forced to watch every defensive series from that season in one sitting. I guarantee their eyes will bleed and they'll beg for death.

Advertisement
Back