Mope Deep

Advertisement
law and order crazy shit GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a 1300 page thread dedicated to this.
I’ve told you all repeatedly that Mario isn’t announcing til we get to 2022 pages and you’re all not doing your job fast enough to save all the recroots

I admit if anyone had told me it would be February and most of the on field staff was not completed, I wouldn't have believed them and probably negged them for stupidity.
Negged for stupidity not accounting for stupidity

Advertisement
This needed its own thread? Aren’t Cribby’s thread and the Shemar thread already serving this purpose?

Advertisement
You guys dont get it obviously. This dude has a plan. Its his plan and he dont give 2 cents what anyone says about it. the other glaring ting is with Mario it sure does seem like he doesn't have to many loose lips out there. In the past we had tons of info and heard lots of stories that shouldn't be out there even though we eat it up. Im guessing whom ever these coordinators are hes giving them the privacy that they have asked for. Now I could be guessing on this but as many of you guys have said watch the tea leaves. Before Mario was announced the insiders in here said it was done deal but Mario wanted to tell his team face to face he was leaving and that was important to him. Didn't want a chip Kelly situation.

Like everyone else I have no idea what is going on, but seems somewhat cleat mario having to deal with a rapidly changing landscape due to all the college and NFL hc firings and the trickle down effects. Seems like 2 coordinator prospects decided to stay in their current position. So, I'm not convinced there is a master plan, just an ongoing review as the last nfl teams drop out of the playoffs or the super bowl is over.

You guys dont get it obviously. This dude has a plan. Its his plan and he dont give 2 cents what anyone says about it.
Of course he has/had a plan. Do you seriously think that fact addresses the concerns anyone here has? The issue is whether the plan has run into difficulties and how that might affect who we get and our success for the next couple of years.

Advertisement
Back