Mope Deep

sad the oc GIF

Advertisement
Not getting a player or two for this recruiting cycle will not affect the next couple of years. I mean were hearing that only 1 player is of concern and yes I understand hes a stud. But of the 3 schools hes choosing from were the only school that is actually going to run the scheme he wants to play in. DC or not im sure Mario has a plan in place when he meets and talks with Stewart for the next 2 days.
When I mentioned affecting out success, I didn't just mean recruiting. Not getting a good OC/DC can wreck a season or more. See Enos vs Lashlee.

I visited this thread briefly with the intention of not coming back. But I'm back to give some good news to the sad people here.

I heard that the candidates for the coordinator jobs who normally DGAF what fans think heard about the misery of you people and have been calling each other urging each other to make a decision already. So things are moving faster now.

You know what gets posted here sometimes make it into Twitter world. So this thread wasn't a waste of time after all!

Take it for whatever it worths. @Cribby or @Brooklyndee can verify this nugget.

Advertisement
i think reality is settling in a little bit for me. Miami is not as desirable as it should/could be. no matter how much money we pay...

and Mario is probably a hard coach to work for (so is Saban and Belichick) but Mario doesn't have the reputation yet to get them promoted like those other guys do.

how'd I do?
Very subjective. Where you want to live? How do you perceive the opportunity? Where are you in your career?

If you don't want to come to UM because you think Mario might be hard to work for, we don't want you. Thanks for revealing you just want to coast.

You guys dont get it obviously. This dude has a plan. Its his plan and he dont give 2 cents what anyone says about it. the other glaring ting is with Mario it sure does seem like he doesn't have to many loose lips out there. In the past we had tons of info and heard lots of stories that shouldn't be out there even though we eat it up. Im guessing whom ever these coordinators are hes giving them the privacy that they have asked for. Now I could be guessing on this but as many of you guys have said watch the tea leaves. Before Mario was announced the insiders in here said it was done deal but Mario wanted to tell his team face to face he was leaving and that was important to him. Didn't want a chip Kelly situation.

Yamamoto had a plan - for Midway.
Kennedy had a plan - in Dallas.
Joe Frazier had a plan - versus Ali.
Germans had a plan - bombing Pearl Harbor.
Napoleon had a plan - at Waterloo.
Custer had a plan - at the Little Bighorn.
Golden had a plan - and numerous Pillars. In a big binder.
I had a plan - with Two-Beer Cindy.

So when I hear there's a plan - that doesn't necessarily make Willy tingle. If you follow my drift . . .

Advertisement
Yamamoto had a plan - for Midway.
Kennedy had a plan - in Dallas.
Joe Frazier had a plan - versus Ali.
Germans had a plan - bombing Pearl Harbor.
Napoleon had a plan - at Waterloo.
Custer had a plan - at the Little Bighorn.
Golden had a plan - and numerous Pillars. In a big binder.
I had a plan - with Two-Beer Cindy.

So when I hear there's a plan - that doesn't necessarily make Willy tingle. If you follow my drift . . .
Wow with all those failed plans im shocked you even tried anything with two beer Cindy, you obviously should have known better. I got a plan for some vacation villas here in orlando but **** im scraping that now. Thanks for the heads up.

I have a plan to hit the bar tonight And get home without being detained but even this master plan of mine can be derailed by some rookie cop that hasn't filled his monthly ticket quota.my point is maybe Mario had some candidates in mind but they fell thru and now he is scrambling frantically thumbing thru his rolodex trying to find the next best candidate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think reality is settling in a little bit for me. Miami is not as desirable as it should/could be. no matter how much money we pay...

and Mario is probably a hard coach to work for (so is Saban and Belichick) but Mario doesn't have the reputation yet to get them promoted like those other guys do.

how'd I do?
GTFOOHWTWS!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back