Mope Deep

Advertisement
Advertisement
serenity GIF

i think reality is settling in a little bit for me. Miami is not as desirable as it should/could be. no matter how much money we pay...

and Mario is probably a hard coach to work for (so is Saban and Belichick) but Mario doesn't have the reputation yet to get them promoted like those other guys do.

how'd I do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a thread for talking about how sad we are about the coordinator situation.
In keeping with the threads punny title.

If you're sad maybe you should ...

Most of us should know by now not to be ...

Mfers' acting like it's ...

Just bc we don't have an OC or DC or DB or LB Coach. Y'all ...

And must've forgot that Mario learned from the ...

Of this coaching ****. Buddy's got a plan.

Just chill.

Advertisement
Of course he has/had a plan. Do you seriously think that fact addresses the concerns anyone here has? The issue is whether the plan has run into difficulties and how that might affect who we get and our success for the next couple of years.
Not getting a player or two for this recruiting cycle will not affect the next couple of years. I mean were hearing that only 1 player is of concern and yes I understand hes a stud. But of the 3 schools hes choosing from were the only school that is actually going to run the scheme he wants to play in. DC or not im sure Mario has a plan in place when he meets and talks with Stewart for the next 2 days.

Advertisement
Back