Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Pretty sure we haven’t gone and see this kid yet during this spring. While OSU is going all out and he visited them today...

I’m sure when/if he visits we can gain our momentum back but if we aren’t making him a priority then we better have a good reason why. This kid is special.
Exactly. U always need that RB/WR hybrid athlete that is capable of taking it to the house everytime he touches the ball. Idk why we are sleeping on this kid.

Advertisement
Pretty sure we haven’t gone and see this kid yet during this spring. While OSU is going all out and he visited them today...

I’m sure when/if he visits we can gain our momentum back but if we aren’t making him a priority then we better have a good reason why. This kid is special.
Jalin Hyatt seems to be WR target number 1. Jakhi Douglas is also up there.

Advertisement
Is this kid being treated as a Priority though? I saw Ivins said dude is lower on the Board compared to kids who aren't even coming here like the Carol City. HE'S NOT COMING. CJ Henderson Brother he's not coming. They do this s*** every year.
I think Miami has moved on from both those kids according to what Ivins said. Miami is really focused on Jalin Hyatt rn along with guys like cooper and Douglas

I think Miami has moved on from both those kids according to what Ivins said. Miami is really focused on Jalin Hyatt rn along with guys like cooper and Douglas

Good news. Now go visit this kid and recruit him. Tell him to his face "We need you at Miami". The WR coach instead was at the Carop City kid Spring Game... Dude like wasting his time.

Advertisement
If we lose this kid it shows how incompetent our staff truly is when it comes to recruiting.
Dude. It's very possible that the staff likes the 3 or 4 other guys that's around his height and weight more or they want him to at the very least set up the visit first. I like Mook, wouldn't mind him being in the class but just because he's from St. Louis doesn't mean he's the next JT4.

Advertisement
Jalin Hyatt seems to be WR target number 1. Jakhi Douglas is also up there.

Sure seems that way considering we went to see them both during spring eval. Hyatt has insane upside and I would be thrilled to add him. I like Cooper over Douglas but Douglas can definitely play here. Cooper is just a personal favorite of mine.

Good news. Now go visit this kid and recruit him. Tell him to his face "We need you at Miami". The WR coach instead was at the Carop City kid Spring Game... Dude like wasting his time.
You seem to be new to recruiting or are 12 years old (or both).

Advertisement
Back