Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Impressed the Oakleaf Duo on their visit, rivers has a sister at FIU which could help miami along with being a small school
Ivins thinks Knighton is the back they wanna pair with chaney.
They like holmes speed but becuase hes dead set on playing RB hes lower on the board, hes below knighton and parrish on the board
Moved Tenison CB to cloudy and Jermaine Burtons to LSU
Miami crushed the Flowe visit but staff knows there is a while to go, early playing time pitch has him intrigued
Miami would take alvin mathis ruben hypollite or kinsler if they wanted in the class at current moment
Believes Miami was number 2 to clemson for Sampah, but with his teammate commiting to Penn State believes that could change think pennstate trying to get them as a package
jaylen harrell is miami v clemson staff sees him as a DE
Isiah walkers recuritment hasnt been going in Miami's favor but him at spring game was huge
Gerald mincey mom is key in recuritment need to get her on campus to get him
Mookie Cooper likes miami alot
Wouldnt be suprised if terrance lewis and Kamren Kitchens committed to UM by the summer months
Evan Prater should make a decision soon Cincy looks likely
Justin Hodges Cayden Baker Andy garcia and Thomas Shrader are currently being evaluated and should have staff at their practices through spring

Last edited:
Advertisement
Impressed the Oakleaf Duo on their visit, rivers has a sister at FIU which could help miami along with being a small school
They like holmes speed but becuase hes dead set on playing RB hes lower on the board, hes below knighton and parrish on the board
Miami crushed the Flowe visit but staff knows there is a while to go, early playing time pitch has him intrigued
Miami would take alvin mathis ruben hypollite or kinsler if they wanted in the class at current moment
Believes Miami was number 2 to clemson for Sampah, but with his teammate commiting to Penn State believes that could change think pennstate trying to get them as a package
Isiah walkers recuritment hasnt been going in Miami's favor but him at spring game was huge
Wouldnt be suprised if terrance lewis and Kamren Kitchens committed to UM by the summer months
Justin Hodges Cayden Baker Andy garcia and Thomas Shrader are currently being evaluated and should have staff at their practices through spring

Thanks for sharing. I need more positive OL buzz in my life

Advertisement
I read it differently than you did. Not going in your favor doesn't mean it isn't going well. Just don't think he's trending any which way at this point.

I took it this way too. In the beginning I think the belief was he would flip immediately to Miami. That isn't a given right now. We will have to work for it.

He did post this last night though:

I read it differently than you did. Not going in your favor doesn't mean it isn't going well. Just don't think he's trending any which way at this point.
I took it this way too. In the beginning I think the belief was he would flip immediately to Miami. That isn't a given right now. We will have to work for it.

He did post this last night though:

The way i saw it was that his recent F$U trip was a sign that things would start to swing their way especially he came out himself saying that “I’m feeling good about FSU. I’m feeling real good about them.”, but him showing up to the Mecca scrimmage and now saying he will visit again for paradise has Miami looking just as in it as before.

The way i saw it was that his recent F$U trip was a sign that things would start to swing their way especially he came out himself saying that “I’m feeling good about FSU. I’m feeling real good about them.”, but him showing up to the Mecca scrimmage and now saying he will visit again for paradise has Miami looking just as in it as before.
Have you heard anything about how he likes Barry?

Great recap! Thanks

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Pretty sure we haven’t gone and see this kid yet during this spring. While OSU is going all out and he visited them today...

I’m sure when/if he visits we can gain our momentum back but if we aren’t making him a priority then we better have a good reason why. This kid is special.

Advertisement
Back