Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
There might not be a single guy in this entire class that matches that criteria. 40 times are much more real today than before because of the laser. Before you’d see guys running 4.3 that now would be running 4.6
Leonard Manuel fits that criteria.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You said "sub 4.5", not 4.5. Manuel doesn't run either and even if he did, he isn't qualifying as the kid is barely even going to class so it would be pointless anyway. It is unfortunate that these kids don't realize the opportunity they have especially when it's an elite talent like him. Several schools have stopped recruiting the kid.

Advertisement
There might not be a single guy in this entire class that matches that criteria. 40 times are much more real today than before because of the laser. Before you’d see guys running 4.3 that now would be running 4.6
So you're telling me that my 4.66 / 40 Freshman year in '78 was actually a high 4.9?

Advertisement
Add to the discussion or drink a tall glass of STFU. If you can name 4 WRs that you believe are Miami Caliber, and we have a legit shot at getting do so. I said what I said.

VT commit, Fleming, Mookie, and Robinson. That's my 4....
I'd add TJ-B from CC; but we all know that he ain't coming here.

Advertisement
Back