Mookie Cooper

Sadly this feels like a case of position coach preference. Seemed like Mookie fell in love instantly after the offer with all the JT4 comparisons. But, all we keep hearing Is how Stubblefield really likes Hyatt. At least that’s the vibe I’m getting from his recruitment.

Advertisement
Add to the discussion or drink a tall glass of STFU. If you can name 4 WRs that you believe are Miami Caliber, and we have a legit shot at getting do so. I said what I said.

VT commit, Fleming, Mookie, and Robinson. That's my 4....

That would be a ridiculous group.

Sadly this feels like a case of position coach preference. Seemed like Mookie fell in love instantly after the offer with all the JT4 comparisons. But, all we keep hearing Is how Stubblefield really likes Hyatt. At least that’s the vibe I’m getting from his recruitment.

Solve that problem and take both. I’m sure staff would.

Advertisement
Although other schools have been in the picture, predicted to land at Illinois due to connection with coaches and also two team members committed there.

Dumb move...

Kid would be killing any NFL career to go play with his boys at loserville Illinois

Winning 7-8 games is a national championship for Illinois

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So what exactly is your point here? I'm completely missing it. Richards likely would've went within the first 3 rounds too had his career not ended.

SOmeone asked a question and I answered it.

Also forgot Brax and Coley was drafted in the 6th and 7th round.

Advertisement
Back