Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
What’s the scoop bro

Crystal ball is premature. Mookie has to visit for us to be in the driver seat. Lovie has Illinois gaining some decent off season steam but that will come crashing down when they lose 7 games (Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Purdue, MSU, Iowa.. etc.). They will be terrible this year and that might be enough to put us in the driver seat.

7 losses would be the best season of the Lovie Smith era at Illinois.......let that sink in

Advertisement
Illinois program is absolute dogass. Has been for years since the early 2000’s I believe. Any top prospect going there needs to get their heads checked.
They had a decent 2008 that ended with a blowout loss in the Rose Bowl. I believe they beat a #1 OSU* that year. But yes, they’ve routinely been one of the worse power 5 programs in the country.

It’s amazing that the Zooker and Locksley could actually get 4* and 5* to go there.

Reporter that spoke with Cooper

“He doesn't say much about Miami here, but I talked to him more off-record and Miami is definitely a dream school of his and them saying he can make a Jeff Thomas like impact means something to him. His coaches had been saying for a while that Miami was an offer he wanted, but I didn't realize the extent of that until Mookie told us that on Sunday. Hence the Crystal Ball picks.”

Advertisement

“He doesn't say much about Miami here, but I talked to him more off-record and Miami is definitely a dream school of his and them saying he can make a Jeff Thomas like impact means something to him. His coaches had been saying for a while that Miami was an offer he wanted, but I didn't realize the extent of that until Mookie told us that on Sunday. Hence the Crystal Ball picks.”
I truly believe he's genuinely interested and wants to be a CANE

They had a decent 2008 that ended with a blowout loss in the Rose Bowl. I believe they beat a #1 OSU* that year. But yes, they’ve routinely been one of the worse power 5 programs in the country.

It’s amazing that the Zooker and Locksley could actually get 4* and 5* to go there.

2008? I thought that was like 2007

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid and Fleming as the speed guys. Then hopefully keep Robinson. And then Poitier as the high ceiling project. Don’t know if we take 4 but I’d like to. Then next year brinson and all out for brooks
Poitier is a beast! Gotta land that kid

AKA he respects his home team and doesn’t **** on them for everybody to see but wants to keep his interest in Miami on the low. Must be nice to have kids from your backyard that respect the school.

This reporter doesn't seem to appreciate what "off the record" means. But I like the message.

Pre-**** on the in-home? Is that what you mean? That would be more embarrassing than that Gator RB who pooped his pants on his way to a touchdown. Notice how that guy transferred out for the next year.
Wait.....say what?

Advertisement
Back