Mookie Cooper

From oneof the Illinois 247 insiders who believes Cooper will ultimately stay home -

Response: He told them the Illinois assumption is overblown and that he loves Miami. Straight from his mouth.

I do think he’ll visit there and elsewhere. I also don’t think the Illinois talk came for no reason. And many people around Trinity and Illinois have said for the last few months that Mookie will ultimately go to Illinois if they win this year. This is a reasons illinois thinks it might be best if he waits to announce because the reaction to him liking Illinois and people questioning why gets overwhelming for him.

I’m not changing my CB fwiw because i think this is going to be a long play that could be a roller coaster ride.

We joke about fluff pieces but him trying to calm the boards nerves about losing that kid by saying hey we just need to win here!

Mookie will be ours as long as we recruit him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats literally the definition of a plan b kid

Nope....And stop acting smart w this ****. No one checking for your opinion like that. All you do is D**kride Ivins anyway man...Most of us can read those articles we don't need an Ivins echo.

You're the same dude that asked the whole board "Should I be a coach, please help me". Now you wanna act like some type of authority.

Poitier is pure beast, top 5 in Dade. Everyone who I respect thinks so.

Nope....And stop acting smart w this ****. No one checking for your opinion like that. All you do is D**kride Ivins anyway man...Most of us can read those articles we don't need an Ivins echo.

You're the same dude that asked the whole board "Should I be a coach, please help me". Now you wanna act like some type of authority.

Boy you big mad lmfaoooo. You wrong so you getting defensive. Just cause you got Ivins articles doesnt mean that everyone on here does. About 80% of this board dont have a 247 subscription and u *****ing cause Im bringing info to contribute to this site?? Lmao you soft and fragile as ****. And btw top 5 in dade dont make u top 3 in Miami's board. He sure as **** aint top 5 in the tri-county.

People like you are the only thing wrong with this site. Cant handle an opinion that goes against yours so u get all defensive and derail the thread. Get yo self esteem up king let me do me

Boy you big mad lmfaoooo. You wrong so you getting defensive. Just cause you got Ivins articles doesnt mean that everyone on here does. About 80% of this board dont have a 247 subscription and u *****ing cause Im bringing info to contribute to this site?? Lmao you soft and fragile as ****. And btw top 5 in dade dont make u top 3 in Miami's board. He sure as **** aint top 5 in the tri-county.

Hey board should I be a coach pretty please help me...I really like football!!! (Cuban-cane voice)

You're baby **** soft junior

He's top 10 try-county at the worst imo, and I ain't worried about about your little opinion.

Advertisement
Hey board should I be a coach pretty please help me...I really like football!!! (Cuban-cane voice)

You're baby **** soft junior

He's top 10 try-county at the worst imo, and I ain't worried about about your little opinion.
Dummy top 10 in tri county dont make u a plan a kid. You contradicting yourself as you go. So what that I asked for that am I supposed to me ashamed? Fragile masculinity really is a killer smh

Dummy top 10 in tri county dont make u a plan a kid. You contradicting yourself as you go. So what that I asked for that am I supposed to me ashamed? Fragile masculinity really is a killer smh

LOL top 10 try-county 90% of the time will make you a plan a kid...At least 90% WTF are you honestly talking about?

The top 10 tri-county unless we are super deep at a position should be blindly offered by UM...And I mean super deep, or there are grades off-field involved.

Advertisement
LOL top 10 try-county 90% of the time will make you a plan a kid...At least 90% WTF are you honestly talking about?

The top 10 tri-county unless we are super deep at a position should be blindly offered by UM...And I mean super deep, or there are grades off-field involved.
If you need 3 wr and got 2 already committed in what world does it make sense to go after the 10th best in the tri county when theres dozens of dudes all over the country on top of him and still 6 local kids better than him not counting the ones u already got?

Advertisement
If you need 3 wr and got 2 already committed in what world does it make sense to go after the 10th best in the tri county when theres dozens of dudes all over the country on top of him and still 6 local kids better than him not counting the ones u already got?

They could definitely fit 4 WR...And Robinson continues to flirt. Not dozens in the country on top of him, and not 6 local kids that's better than him.

Always makes sense to go after 10th best player in tri- county, always.

@skeeter
@Cuban-Cane

U big mad bro stop wasting my time

Nah not mad one minute...Laughing at you. I mean you really asked the board if you should coach. No one cares about your little life path like that.

Now we got the little feminine type memes...do you though.

They could definitely fit 4 WR...And Robinson continues to flirt. Not dozens in the country on top of him, and not 6 local kids that's better than him.

Always makes sense to go after 10th best player in try county, always.
We not talking bout the 10th best player in the tri county we talking bout the 10th best wr. Theres no need to take 4 with our numbers and WE DONT ONLY RECRUIT THE TRI COUNTY

Advertisement
Back