Monstax tweet

I never followed him and there’s half a dozen people on this board alone who are ten fold more collected and consistent with their info than that dude.

So you’re saying to side with a dude who has very inconsistent predictability. Who is gaslighting the BEST coaching staff we have had here in over two decades. He calls out the particular coach by name while also listing a mystery recruit(shocker).

This dude is helping nothing and no one by that tweet in doing that smoke and mirrors BS. Straight up. He ain’t helping shvt except getting eyes on HIM.

I ain’t questioning Mario on a SINGLE issue when it comes to who to take. That man does that **** better than anyone in the country aside from Saban and X and his idiot followers can either get behind our head coach or worry about gaslight drama just because the 6th or 10th or whatever WR on the board isn’t a take at the moment.
He didn’t question Mario! All he said was Harris needs to go after the best players. If a person doesn’t agree den that’s kool bc a person has a right to there own opinion but don’t down the man saying he doesn’t know **** & callin the man out his name just bc he gave his opinion. That’s all I’m saying

Advertisement
You’re on a roll defending him… don’t out yourself on CIS now.
One more thing! I don’t need validation from u or anyone on this board! I wouldn’t care if every user on this board mute me! I only *** wit a select few in this board anyway (PAUSE)! So I can’t put myself no ***** where *****!

Advertisement
I don’t.unfortunately other canes fans like his tweets and they come into my timeline. I don’t want to mute him in case he has something useful.
Lmao that kinda sounds very toxic.... You don't think anything useful he might have won't end up here? Just mute the guy man.

My opinion.... Just MY OPINION.... Y'all reactions to his tweet is just as bad as y'all think his tweet was lol. Just saying. Like I don't understand why y'all let another man's tweet work y'all up so much.
Speaking for myself because I never know what or who he is referring to.

Advertisement
Isn't that the same thing y'all do on here??

Some, maybe. I just don't think I'd call out our OC over not going hard after one certain player. I think everyone here at some point has made the statement "We need to keep these kids home" or something to that effect, but that was a broad stroke and not over 1 player. Add in that the man barely been here a few months, and I think all these coaches deserve a little bit of a leash. Calling them out publicly this early just isn't a good look imo.

Some, maybe. I just don't think I'd call out our OC over not going hard after one certain player. I think everyone here at some point has made the statement "We need to keep these kids home" or something to that effect, but that was a broad stroke and not over 1 player. Add in that the man barely been here a few months, and I think all these coaches deserve a little bit of a leash. Calling them out publicly this early just isn't a good look imo.
Lol you've been here for awhile.... So you should know what you just said is some b.s. this site can be more toxic than Twitter at times.

Coaches get called out daily on here! We really had ppl calling out Mario for not having a full staff 2 weeks into employment... C'mon man lol

Advertisement
Lol you've been here for awhile.... So you should know what you just said is some b.s. this site can be more toxic than Twitter at times.

Absolutely it can be. The difference to me is audience. No offense to this board, but this places isn't getting twitter traffic numbers. To see the toxic crap on this board, you have to seek it out.

Advertisement
Don’t know much about the X dude, but Ricky Williams is a SF leach hoping to benefit the same way fat boy Moe did.

These SFE coaches - for the most part - are indeed leeches. They take cash from big schools and it’s no coincidence they push kids to the big boys - that’s where their loyaltie$ lie.

Last edited:
One more thing! I don’t need validation from u or anyone on this board! I wouldn’t care if every user on this board mute me! I only *** wit a select few in this board anyway (PAUSE)! So I can’t put myself no ***** where *****!

This is my point exactly.. you’re going crazy over this guy. So either you’re that guy or you’ve got some close relationship with him by the way you’re tripping over him.

Just saying.. nobody is perfect. He’s not above the criticism. Nobody is wrong by saying what he’s doing calling out coaches is a bad move w/ his credentials. Acting like he’s paying your bills or something.

Advertisement
Back