Monstax tweet

Advertisement
No one but they are trending for Fowles

Got it. He’s a great prospect - too many good WRs in state. If we lose out on HW, this guy has to be the next guy. I would probably recruit him the same way I recruit HW. Maybe after Tyler Williams. That kid has the juice

Advertisement
Well stop following him den! Get ur info from somewhere else
I never followed him and there’s half a dozen people on this board alone who are ten fold more collected and consistent with their info than that dude.

So you’re saying to side with a dude who has very inconsistent predictability. Who is gaslighting the BEST coaching staff we have had here in over two decades. He calls out the particular coach by name while also listing a mystery recruit(shocker).

This dude is helping nothing and no one by that tweet in doing that smoke and mirrors BS. Straight up. He ain’t helping shvt except getting eyes on HIM.

I ain’t questioning Mario on a SINGLE issue when it comes to who to take. That man does that **** better than anyone in the country aside from Saban and X and his idiot followers can either get behind our head coach or worry about gaslight drama just because the 6th or 10th or whatever WR on the board isn’t a take at the moment.

He’s jus speaking his mind like anyone else! That’s his opinion! He don’t tell everyone to hang onto his every tweet. It’s Twitter. He has the right to tweet how he feels. It’s not his fault everyone take whatever he says & apply it as everyone in the program’s opinion
But Canesville has media credentials with the school correct? He may not be tweeting from the Canesville account but everyone knows he’s part of Canesville with Streeter. Not a good look JMO

Advertisement
Dat man plugged in just as much as anybody! Take it easy! Y’all nyggas give the real ones problems & listen to the **** bois! Y’all boys be Klowns on here
He may be plugged in, I'm not commenting on that.

You didn't answer my question. Why post that vague *** tweet?

There's only one answer. He is needing attention. And he always does this.

Dat man plugged in just as much as anybody! Take it easy! Y’all nyggas give the real ones problems & listen to the **** bois! Y’all boys be Klowns on here

Lol only thing this dude has plugged in is his blender to get message board retards all spun up.

Let’s start making threads about DBC’s tweets too. Who does he think we should take?

These dudes are the reason SoFla is toxic. Stay off social media. Discuss this privately. This is female ****.
The handlers & 7v7 coaches that have this kinda mentality are nothing but pure poison.

Ricky Williams the SFE groupie... I mean coach, is a total self-serving drama queen.

I never think that these guys are supposed to push kids to Miami, but at the very least they should be neutral because it’s about the kids, helping enrich their lives & providing guidance for them when they need it, but instead these guys make it all about themselves & don’t teach these kids anything except how to be a bag chasing hoe.

And I would say that even if he were pushing players to Miami.

Whenever you ask coaches both HS & College about Ricky, the very first thing they do is roll their eyes, that within itself speaks volumes about what people really think about him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
X and Streeter have been screaming from the mountain top that we need to recruit William Fowles. He could be talking about him. Who knows. We land Jalen and Robby and we have two elite playmakers. Anything more is icing on the cake.

You’re on a roll defending him… don’t out yourself on CIS now.
I can’t put myself on **** wym?
Lol only thing this dude has plugged in is his blender to get message board retards all spun up.

Let’s start making threads about DBC’s tweets too. Who does he think we should take?
We’re u expecting a laugh or sum homie?

Advertisement
He may be plugged in, I'm not commenting on that.

You didn't answer my question. Why post that vague *** tweet?

There's only one answer. He is needing attention. And he always does this.
How does the man need attention when he was on the sidelines at the Spring game on ESPN🤷🏾‍♂️

But Canesville has media credentials with the school correct? He may not be tweeting from the Canesville account but everyone knows he’s part of Canesville with Streeter. Not a good look JMO
Ok I can understand where ur coming from but everyone else being disrespectful challenging the man’s credentials is all I’m saying! I hate to see a MF hate in another man or knock him for what he does! Den the same MFs who always has sun to say don’t know ****! That’s all I’m saying

Ok I can understand where ur coming from but everyone else being disrespectful challenging the man’s credentials is all I’m saying! I hate to see a MF hate in another man or knock him for what he does! Den the same MFs who always has sun to say don’t know ****! That’s all I’m saying
with all due respect, if he is associating with Streeter and they are credentialed, he needs to use better judgement. Adults don't need to put all thoughts out on social media. Streeter should know this, too....

Advertisement
Back