Monstax tweet

He didn’t question Mario! All he said was Harris needs to go after the best players. If a person doesn’t agree den that’s kool bc a person has a right to there own opinion but don’t down the man saying he doesn’t know **** & callin the man out his name just bc he gave his opinion. That’s all I’m saying
That's exactly what X did to Gattis, like literally the exact same thing. But X did it on Twitter for all to see so it's much worse.

Advertisement
These SFE coaches - for the most part - are indeed leeches. They take cash from big schools and it’s no coincidence they push kids to the big boys - that’s where their loyaltie$ lie.
Like I’ve said about the Nike EYBL coach’s and players on the AAU circuit, they can say they aren’t being pushed/ pushing players to NIKE schools but we know they are.

So glad that Mario is casting a wide net across the country. So tired a these clowns from south Florida *****ing and complaining about the coaches not recruiting their guys. Staff knows way more than you **** clowns.
*THIS* staff knows more. The prior ones did not and that’s obvious. The “south Florida clowns” have become accustomed to UM staffs not knowing more than they do about the local talent, that has been ignored in the past as we’ve recently all become more aware of.

I’m just glad Mario isn’t like many of our/his fans. He doesn’t hold this burning desire to keep up a beef with our recruiting territory. He understands that these “south Florida clowns” have influence and should have influence in their own communities.

It’s true Alpha ish, everyone ain’t there yet.

Advertisement
You think these savages GAF about a tweet?

ZomboMeme 23042022085615.jpg

So we assume that random twitter dude knows more than the broyles award winner

Hate the ppl on here that scream favoritism and praise the backups always. We’re not in practices, these coaches know what they’re doing and aren’t going intentionally play those who are worse

Last edited:
Advertisement
*THIS* staff knows more. The prior ones did not and that’s obvious. The “south Florida clowns” have become accustomed to UM staffs not knowing more than they do about the local talent, that has been ignored in the past as we’ve recently all become more aware of.

I’m just glad Mario isn’t like many of our/his fans. He doesn’t hold this burning desire to keep up a beef with our recruiting territory. He understands that these “south Florida clowns” have influence and should have influence in their own communities.

It’s true Alpha ish, everyone ain’t there yet.
It appears Mario and staff have gone above and beyond already to make sure that the local staff and people of influence feel welcomed here

There will always be someone complaining but that’s just people

Not concerned

Advertisement
I’ll tell him as soon as u delete ur CIS account
As an anonymous know-nothing poster, I say nothing about our coaches.

As a media member with access to team personnel, he calls out our coaches by name.

If you think that’s professional, agree to disagree and move on.

Advertisement

So he's publicly lashing out because someone he likes isn't being recruited right now......okay......I'll go with the staffs evals thanks.

What a bytch this clown. A “personal favorite” wtf is he 13?!

Not that I care about any of this, X is tied to Streeter, but they don't share the same opinions on everything. X isn't down with Moe trafficking players or Luke stuff. I hope he doesn't support Ricky either, but he is in recruiting with Streeter. I don't think those guys named even care that people criticize what they do around HS football. I believe they think if you aren't from their community you just don't know their side (view) and I think they aren't even bothered by outsiders criticizing them at this point. Just separating his tweet from this other stuff. I don't agree with the tweet, but that is his deal.

Advertisement
Back