Monstax tweet

If it is Fowler, then I don’t see why X went to Twatter to complain.

Kid is a talented player. But, in my opinion, he is not better that Keem, Ray Ray, Brown, Innis, or the Williams kid from North Florida.

In this instance I understand why Mario and staff are holding off on accepting a possible commitment from him.
I don’t understand why they do this. There’s no way this helps the kid’s recruitment at all.

Advertisement
I don’t understand why they do this. There’s no way this helps the kid’s recruitment at all.
You would think that people would learn by now that they’re not helping in recruiting by starting drama.

After all of the great momentum that Mario and staff have built, this is like trying to throw a monkey wrench into a high performance engine while it’s running.

Somebody needs to talk to him and set him straight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
200 (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe he is but how does that tweet help anything?
He’s jus speaking his mind like anyone else! That’s his opinion! He don’t tell everyone to hang onto his every tweet. It’s Twitter. He has the right to tweet how he feels. It’s not his fault everyone take whatever he says & apply it as everyone in the program’s opinion

I trust Mario and Gattis a **** of a lot more than some random “insider” on twitter batting 0.100

If the staff Mario put together and the multiple 5 stars that have been on campus these past couple months isn’t enough to quell concerns as it pertains to recruiting then I don’t know what to tell you.

Advertisement
Back