Monstax tweet

Advertisement
The Brady Bunch Bitch Please GIF

Advertisement
Fowles? C’mon. We can’t take his commitment this early, right?

You gotta think Jean, Joseph, Williams, and Ennis are all ahead of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yawn.

Yet another attention seeking dope who’s cousin’s nephew’s little brother’s friend is getting passed on the depth chart.

Not sure what you're talking about. He's tweeting about recruiting. Gattis probably didn't let someone commit, or isn't recruiting someone because of measurables is what I'm getting from this.

Advertisement
That would be my guess. He said it wasn’t Keem on a reply to his tweet. He’s been talking up Fowles as well.
I have heard that Fowles is legit.

These tweets are unproductive this early in the recruiting cycle. It’s well documented Mario relentless approach in recruiting. There are several wide receiver options in South Florida for this years class.

If it is Fowler, then I don’t see why X went to Twatter to complain.

Kid is a talented player. But, in my opinion, he is not better that Keem, Ray Ray, Brown, Innis, or the Williams kid from North Florida.

In this instance I understand why Mario and staff are holding off on accepting a possible commitment from him.

If it is Fowler, then I don’t see why X went to Twatter to complain.

Kid is a talented player. But, in my opinion, he is not better that Keem, Ray Ray, Brown, Innis, or the Williams kid from North Florida.

In this instance I understand why Mario and staff are holding off on accepting a possible commitment from him.
Most times personal relationships with players are the reasons for dumbazz tweets like this

Advertisement
Back