Monday Recruiting Chatter - 1/21

View as article
Why wouldnt they? They are still on scholarship just doesnt count towards the class.
Because to Blueshirt you sit out the next year, so your scholarship doesn't count towards that class. It makes absolutely no sense to do it in this case.

Advertisement
Honestly I just dont think we want him that bad and he knows it. We have been reluctant with him playing running back from the start.

Nah. We want him. One of top targets. Just getting to the point where you can’t hold him at gunpoint

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

ELAM is a longshot and they legit have had NO ONE come up or no new offers...so whats the contigency plan to Williams?

Like they are doing at QB, i would be "EVALUATING" and offering another cb prospect...if not we are back int he portal for the 5th time at cb lol

There’s been offers...

Williams
Elam
Ward
Chapman
Dillard (they at least kicked tires on him)

D1300D88-BDB8-4000-9654-B1EC62A458AE.jpeg

CIS zen.

Advertisement
Westwood and Coral Gables are very similar tho
You're an enthusiastic fan, but I am not sure of the reasoning for your comparisons of South Florida locales to out of state ones. As a South Florida native who has lived and worked in all 3 counties, and has visited California from SD to SJ, I can assure you that there is no cultural resemblance between California to South Florida.

They can also get Hill as a Blueshirt
I hope you are kidding because this would be close to the dumbest thing you have ever said on this board. And you have posted loads of bull**** since I’ve come across your posts here.

Odd that the UCLA DT left because of a poor fit in their new 3-4 scheme, yet Florida who runs a 3-4 is a threat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Westwood and Coral Gables are very similar tho
Would be truer if the UM campus was located adjacent to "downtown" Gables. As situated, UM campus is not close to offering amenities such as Westwood Village offers, a stones throw away from UCLA.

Bogle has a choice to be the most hated kid to leave Miami this class (Josh Jobe) or the TOP RATED MIAMI MADE kid in the class (Nasty Nesta) and receive the love and respect that comes with staying home.

Advertisement
There goes Drew, who’s never been to Westwood or Coral Gables, trying to educate Dee, who’s been to both places a thousand times.

I was just in Westwood just a couple months ago.

What I meant was in proximity to the Downtown area, Westwood to DTLA is very similar to Coral Gables to Downtown Miami.

If we close on a few of them and get this class in the 20’s which doesn’t include the transfers, it’d be a **** of a save from this staff

Not to mention he told Ivins in his interview yesterday that Florida was the only other school pursuing him and said, "I don't think I'll take anymore visits", when asked about going to Gainesville.

I LOL'd at the double standard Florida fans. They keep taking **** about us taking transfers yet here they are going after the same one as us. I guess they forgot about Grimes and Jefferson last cycle

Advertisement
Back