Monday Recruiting Chatter - 1/21

View as article
" UM is still expecting him to be a Cane in the end, but Florida is the program to look out for that could potentially still make a move."

We cannot afford to put all of our eggs in one basket ...if he's visiting UF.... we gotta hit the portal for more DTs before the good ones are gone...we need at least one (preferably 2) stud DT from the portal..Boykin is a beast ...lock him up along with Hill....Williams and Bogle are prolly gonna wait til the wheels fall off at Bama.....right now I wouldn't count either one of them in this class....

Advertisement
I hope you are kidding because this would be close to the dumbest thing you have ever said on this board. And you have posted loads of bull**** since I’ve come across your posts here.

I want to know if you know what a Blueshirt really is?

The stupidity and ignorance of this board amazes me at times. UM for the most part over the past 15 years has been irrelevant as far as the National Championship goes. Kids have choices to play where they want to just like you have deciding where to live or what career to embark on. To rip kids because that don't want to stay home is ridiculous. Could be they fell in love with the campus, school, or just want to get out of Miami. Or certainly bags, a coaching connection, or just want to play for a consistent winner. We need kids that WANT to play for the U but stop with the juvenile behavior of ridiculing kids because they want something different.

Advertisement
You're an enthusiastic fan, but I am not sure of the reasoning for your comparisons of South Florida locales to out of state ones. As a South Florida native who has lived and worked in all 3 counties, and has visited California from SD to SJ, I can assure you that there is no cultural resemblance between California to South Florida.

Do you live here? or did you just visit?

Also nobody is talking about cultural resemblance but LA county is VERY SIMILAR to Dade County.

The stupidity and ignorance of this board amazes me at times. UM for the most part over the past 15 years has been irrelevant as far as the National Championship goes. Kids have choices to play where they want to just like you have deciding where to live or what career to embark on. To rip kids because that don't want to stay home is ridiculous. Could be they fell in love with the campus, school, or just want to get out of Miami. Or certainly bags, a coaching connection, or just want to play for a consistent winner. We need kids that WANT to play for the U but stop with the juvenile behavior of ridiculing kids because they want something different.
So true.

How many people here would want to stay within 30 minutes of home for college?

I sure as **** didn’t

No you dont have to sit as a blueshirt, thats false.
The blueshirt rule allows schools to put "unrecruited" athletes on scholarship once they arrive on campus, but count them against the next year's scholarship total, as long as they don't play.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...a-football-grayshirt-blueshirt-redshirt-rules

I know you mean well, but you rarely have the slightest clue about what you're talking about. Regardless, a graduate transfer is not going to blueshirt. It's stupid to even suggest it.

Advertisement
Nothing more epitomizes canes in sight than this back to back sequence. Clearly someone will be wrong lol...

BFE26530-96F2-4482-80AF-B3DD6D6D607C.jpeg

SHOULD BE NOTED: Christian Williams has removed any signs of being a Bama commit everywhere on social media and has basically followed our entire team on Twitter.
did the wheels fall off at Bama already... or do you think Rumph possibly pulled it off??

Advertisement
And your a dude who lives in his mom basement that hates the world. We get it, mom didnt make tuna sandwiches for you last night.
100% false so try again bub. If you are trying to insult me you are failing and then some. Tuna sandwiches? Get out of here with that ****.

Advertisement
Mom $et with Alabama. We are the only school in America where mama don't want their baby boy close by to watch them play.

Parents are not worried about baby boy being close in Miami because a new house in Tuscaloosa or Athens with bs made up jobs are part of that sweet package courtesy of Alabama and Georgia.

143C074B-D7FC-40AB-9334-5CE216F9DCB5.gif

I rip them when they troll the school. If you want to go bama because of bags and winning or want to get out of Miami no problem but no need to clown the school ala Jobe. Maybe I have blinders on but I don’t see other schools getting clowned as often as we are.

I put blame on the coaches as well. We fans usually see a troll job a mile away via social media posts and other insights. How many times can you fall for the same thing? And then they have no back up plan when the troll reveals he’s a troll.

Advertisement
Back