Monday Recruiting Chatter - 1/21

View as article
Great write up.
Not even mad we are trending down for MAR.
Let's get what we need right now, CB, DT and DE depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been over the Bogle debacle and I'm not saying people are wrong about the bags... but at some point, maybe Mama just wants her son to win, be well coached & go to the NFL. Miami isn't on the same planet for those 3 requirements. Education is secondary (sadly) for many families

/bags are just extra

**T it was an encouraging weekend as it seems the Canes made moves with every other prospect on campus. H

Lol...This is the most overly used cliche in the month of January...

There is never ever ever any way to measure this, as they aren't going to tell reporters a visit sucked. Not even a knock on Stefan...But the whole "Miami made a move" thing is really unmeasurable.

Advertisement
When MAR comes on his OV I think the staff is going to blow him away with how they'll utilize him. If we truly are running an offense similar to the chiefs then he will flourish here.

I like Asante better than Brothers as well. Hopefully we can close in on him.

I was expecting an update from Trevon Hill from you Stefan.

I don't think Bama needed money to get Bogle. IMO, the only way he ends up at UM is if he for some reason isn't a take for them.

**UM is putting on the full court press to flip DE Khris Bogle from Alabama, and I’m told from a good source that Bogle is still open to that idea. Like with Williams, all of the coaching turnover at Bama is giving Bogle pause, so there is definitely more legs to this than simply internet rumors. However, I’m told that a big hurdle is going to be getting mom on board, as she seems set with Alabama at this time. Tennessee was right there with UM and Bama at the end and they could still be a legitimate option as well.

Stefan...So the rumors from back on this board in the summer that Bogle's mom was involved with Mark Richt and his local youth outreach was a bunch of BS? Or did she like Richt and she isn't too keen on Diaz?

It was long assumed Bogle's mom wanted him at Miami and it was the kid who is the flake....So none of this is true?

people have told me they know first hand she has been pushing bama for over a year because of money.
with his injuries issues, cant blame her.

Don’t know the ins and outs of the bag game but are you supposed to be “undecided” to get the most money? If not then why continue to troll?

Advertisement
When MAR comes on his OV I think the staff is going to blow him away with how they'll utilize him. If we truly are running an offense similar to the chiefs then he will flourish here.

Who said we are running an offense like the chiefs? I missed that.

There is no deafness worse than that of a person who doesn't want to hear.

Advertisement
could we really lose MAR!!!!!!!!! thats crazy to me!!!!!!!!!!! i understood when coach Richt was here and with our offense sucked but now with the offseason changes come on man

Advertisement
Back