MOMENTUM IN MIAMI

I don't get the hate for Golden, Shannon, or Coker. Why wouldn't they take the job? Problem was the administration going cheap time after time. They thought Miami could just plug any coach in and win. There's no one on this board that would get offered 1.5 mil a year and turn it down. We should have been throwing out a much higher number to get a real coach and staff. Bargain bin coaches at a bargain bin price.

We shouldn't have expected to catch a big fish using a second hand Barbie rod and reel.

Stopped reading at "I don't get the hate."

Only an idiot says this. Straight up. God bless your soul.

Agreed 100% anyone that doesn't understand that should stick to Madden. This is simple. Coker didn't deserve hate. He was a **** good offensive coordinator who let himself be fooled by the kids that he was ready to be the head man at a big time show. His problem is he was unprepared for the job or the responsibility put on his shoulders. He screwed us cause he knew no better. Onion screwed us cause everything he did was about favoritism & having everything his way. He literally undermined every person from player to coach to administration while he was here. Far as golden goes he deserves nothing but hatred because he purposely ****ed his team. Any coaches job is to take the talent on hand & tweak your system to vet the best out of the whole shebang. Well all he did was repeatedly State in his own words "I got these athletically inferior kids at temple to do it my way & win(somewhat) so why can't these kids here do the same. The problem isn't me & my schemes,coaches etc. It's these kids are stoopid & not as good as they believe. They're failing us. What else is he saying when week Fter week it's we just didn't come out right... stop giving these pricks excuses.

Are you ******* kidding me? Every one of these coaches deserves hate for the exact same reason. They were unable to win nearly as many games as they should have given the talent they had and failed to secure the amount of talent they should have. Doesn't matter if Coker "got fooled" or Randy played favorites. They failed and that is unforgivable in college football no matter what the reason or intent.

I respect your opinion but disagree. As a fan yes they all deserve hate because they had a monumental role in our decline. However I can respect a coach who tried to win to his best ability & did right by his kids. Coker tried. He was just incompetent. Onion tried to an extent. But he cost a lot of kids careers. I can't respect that. He deserves his hate. Golden deserves to rot... He looked everyone of those kids in the eyes and lied to them every time he opened his mouth. He intentionally sabotaged these kids futures. Did you see njoku at the combine when alfraud was working the blocking dummies! I felt horrible for the kid. The level of hatred was transparent.

Agree about Golden. Looked how this ******* addressed the fans during his interviews on wqam. He talked to the fan base like we were fools. He deliberately misconstrued stats to make it look like he and his punk dc knew what they were doing. Go look at his Detroit lions bio. He claims he led Miami to its first coastal title lmfao. That right there tells you what kinda person he was when it came to football related things.

The Maryland game in year one was your first clue then he backed up that banner performance with coaching losses vs Kansas St, virginia and that handicapped 3-8 Boston college team. Golden is easily the worse coach in UM history. Because of this ***** FSU has won 7 straight vs Miami.

Advertisement
Stopped reading at "I don't get the hate."

Only an idiot says this. Straight up. God bless your soul.

Agreed 100% anyone that doesn't understand that should stick to Madden. This is simple. Coker didn't deserve hate. He was a **** good offensive coordinator who let himself be fooled by the kids that he was ready to be the head man at a big time show. His problem is he was unprepared for the job or the responsibility put on his shoulders. He screwed us cause he knew no better. Onion screwed us cause everything he did was about favoritism & having everything his way. He literally undermined every person from player to coach to administration while he was here. Far as golden goes he deserves nothing but hatred because he purposely ****ed his team. Any coaches job is to take the talent on hand & tweak your system to vet the best out of the whole shebang. Well all he did was repeatedly State in his own words "I got these athletically inferior kids at temple to do it my way & win(somewhat) so why can't these kids here do the same. The problem isn't me & my schemes,coaches etc. It's these kids are stoopid & not as good as they believe. They're failing us. What else is he saying when week Fter week it's we just didn't come out right... stop giving these pricks excuses.

Are you ******* kidding me? Every one of these coaches deserves hate for the exact same reason. They were unable to win nearly as many games as they should have given the talent they had and failed to secure the amount of talent they should have. Doesn't matter if Coker "got fooled" or Randy played favorites. They failed and that is unforgivable in college football no matter what the reason or intent.

I respect your opinion but disagree. As a fan yes they all deserve hate because they had a monumental role in our decline. However I can respect a coach who tried to win to his best ability & did right by his kids. Coker tried. He was just incompetent. Onion tried to an extent. But he cost a lot of kids careers. I can't respect that. He deserves his hate. Golden deserves to rot... He looked everyone of those kids in the eyes and lied to them every time he opened his mouth. He intentionally sabotaged these kids futures. Did you see njoku at the combine when alfraud was working the blocking dummies! I felt horrible for the kid. The level of hatred was transparent.

Agree about Golden. Looked how this ******* addressed the fans during his interviews on wqam. He talked to the fan base like we were fools. He deliberately misconstrued stats to make it look like he and his punk dc knew what they were doing. Go look at his Detroit lions bio. He claims he led Miami to its first coastal title lmfao. That right there tells you what kinda person he was when it came to football related things.

The Maryland game in year one was your first clue then he backed up that banner performance with coaching losses vs Kansas St, virginia and that handicapped 3-8 Boston college team. Golden is easily the worse coach in UM history. Because of this ***** FSU has won 7 straight vs Miami.

wait the fuq up...........this ni99a was holding the blocking dummies? lol show me this video now i thought people were fuqin around joking about that

Agree with all about how WOAT Golden is.

Still think the admin (Donna) was the cluster**** mastermind. It's no coincidence that after she left, we started to finally invest in the program, and what was the result??

Finally have a solid coaching staff and an IPF on the way (hopefully lol)

Still think the admin (Donna) was the cluster**** mastermind. It's no coincidence that after she left, we started to finally invest in the program, and what was the result??

Agree. She didn't have a problem parlaying the football team success and using it to build Miami into some academic powerhouse. You can do both. Pretty sure that's part of the reason Ricky Jean Francois couldn't get into Miami.

I'm just glad everything is on the right track and it looks like Miami has people in place who want to return the programs back into it's dominating form. Miami is hot right now and the people in charge of football related things are the reason. If Miami can stay the coarse and evolve Miami will return to it's rightful spot at the top of cfb!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Has alot to do with her ALOT
Even Goldens fuq up had those three linebackers coming in...and his first good class since his first. That all started when she left, not putting excuses for him he sux..............Thank you Hilary Clinton our hidden savior at least she did something right

wait the fuq up...........this ni99a was holding the blocking dummies? lol show me this video now i thought people were fuqin around joking about that

You already know if I knew how to post it I would. Just Google njokus combine workout. Njoku wouldn't even look at him

You already know if I knew how to post it I would. Just Google njokus combine workout. Njoku wouldn't even look at him

Lol I gotta peep this

Donna should take plenty of blame bit not for the reasons most people put on her. She had nothing to do with his hire. We had a independent search team that put together the list of candidates & from that point everyone including the bot who was still split on is moving forward decided on him. Her blame for me comes from she was alot like the prick who pushed Jimmy out. She was worried about our look academically & as a result basically disregarded our athletics as a whole. For me she deserves blame for after year 1 the vast majority of the people who matter been turned on golden. She knew he was wrong for us but she never even tried to do what's right by those kids. Most off she deserves blame in my eyes cause she abandoned the ob & sent us off to purgatory at Joe Robbie. For that she should rot in the same mass pit as golden & no d. People have never gave the bot the credit they deserve. They have been prepared in many cases to make big splashes. Administration just never followed through till now.

Advertisement

Donna should take plenty of blame bit not for the reasons most people put on her. She had nothing to do with his hire. We had a independent search team that put together the list of candidates & from that point everyone including the bot who was still split on is moving forward decided on him. Her blame for me comes from she was alot like the prick who pushed Jimmy out. She was worried about our look academically & as a result basically disregarded our athletics as a whole. For me she deserves blame for after year 1 the vast majority of the people who matter been turned on golden. She knew he was wrong for us but she never even tried to do what's right by those kids. Most off she deserves blame in my eyes cause she abandoned the ob & sent us off to purgatory at Joe Robbie. For that she should rot in the same mass pit as golden & no d. People have never gave the bot the credit they deserve. They have been prepared in many cases to make big splashes. Administration just never followed through till now.

This is a perfect example as to why i strongly supported the banners and social media outrage from the fans. They had no choice but to listen and act.

That's actually not true & the only thing it truly accomplished was scaring off some of the bigger name coaches we approached initially & making us look like fools nationally. By that point the decision had been made on alfraud. The only difference was the Clemson game moved up the time frame.

Everything worked out well though it was like we had to go through that to get here.

That's actually not true & the only thing it truly accomplished was scaring off some of the bigger name cowards we approached initially & making us look like fools nationally. By that point the decision had been made on alfraud. The only difference was the Clemson game moved up the time frame.

You misspelled cowards.

I fify

Advertisement

Everything worked out well though it was like we had to go through that to get here.

We didn't NEED to, that period was entirely self-inflicted. At least we're out now.

That's actually not true & the only thing it truly accomplished was scaring off some of the bigger name coaches we approached initially & making us look like fools nationally. By that point the decision had been made on alfraud. The only difference was the Clemson game moved up the time frame.

LOL

Pretty new to the board so don't now if this article has been posted before but it is very prophetic and describes what all of us down here already knew. I also love that it's an sec site that put it out. It justifies the sec fanboys that like to talk isshh (Finebaum) about Miami when in reality they know what's coming.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/miami-impact-on-sec/amp/

View attachment 43399

^ looser

Corey the ***** .I bet he is quiet nowadays

Advertisement

I'll bite.. Do you think we'd have been better off with Barry Alvarez?

Last edited:

We'll agree to disagree.

I'll bite.. Do you think we'd have been better off with Barry Alvarez?

**** no. Barry would've been no better for us than alfraud. He is really stubborn to from everything I had heard. It takes a certain type of coach with certain types of schemes to be successful down here.

Underrated thread, glad to hear some actual and reasonable discussion of this. Donna Shalala should rot in **** for what she did to this program and the City of Miami, most of all tearing down the OB.

Not that I didn't have it for you both already, but mad respect Dee and DWINS.

Advertisement
Back