MOMENTUM IN MIAMI

Advertisement
“Miami never even talked to me or my coach I don’t think before Coach Richt“ said Rivals100 wide receiver Mark Pope, who now names Miami as his leader. “Now they’re talking to everyone. It just seems like they’re more involved with everyone.”

Miami Golden Fired Fo_Phot.jpg

Attachments

• 1054525.jpg
    1054525.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Advertisement
Love the article and what the staff is doing in reconnecting our institution with the Black community in south Florida. That photograph of coach Richt holding up the U surrounded by a sea of youth league football players is priceless. It might not seem like much to some, as the parent of a young athlete, I can't even begin to express to you how much that matters. Those kids will not soon forget that and neither will their parents. Coach is off to a great start on the recruiting front.

Last edited:
The great thing is Richt inst going anywhere else. He will retire at Miami. The next 5-7 years should be great with him at the helm.

took long enough, but finally we got someone in here that knows what he's doing

oh, and to you Al Folden...

itdj6X0.gif

Advertisement
Love the article and what the staff is doing in reconnecting our institution with the Black community in south Florida. That photograph of coach Richt holding up the U surrounded by a sea of youth league football players is priceless. It might not seem like much to some, as the parent of a young athlete, I can't even begin to express to you how much that matters. Those kids will not soon forget that and neither will their parents. Coach is off the right start on the recruiting front.

Like I've said before, Rick is playing the long game.

Yes things right now are going great in recruiting, I think we'll have a good pay off come next February. But of even greater importance in my opinion, is his long view. This will pay dividends down the road for years to come.

Good stuff, staff is laying the foundation for years to come. Soon enough we'll be getting

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Couldn't agree more. What's really great for us and our program is that Coach Richt is such a genuine and sincere person. He's rebuilding trust and that will pay off big over the longterm.

Love the article and what the staff is doing in reconnecting our institution with the Black community in south Florida. That photograph of coach Richt holding up the U surrounded by a sea of youth league football players is priceless. It might not seem like much to some, as the parent of a young athlete, I can't even begin to express to you how much that matters. Those kids will not soon forget that and neither will their parents. Coach is off the right start on the recruiting front.

Yes things right now are going great in recruiting, I think we'll have a good pay off come next February. But of even greater importance in my opinion, is his long view. This will pay dividends down the road for years to come.

Advertisement
"...Al Blades is committing..." say Cam Davis in this story

There is alot of talk of Mark Pope will be commiting sooner rather than later to the U. I think the flood gates of commits has opened up. Lets Go CANES !!!

Last edited:
"...Al Blades is committing..." say Cam Davis in this story
Blades has already been committed for months now...

The CIS Commit List doesn't reflect this. Nor does his ESPN profile. I don't count "silent commit".
Al Blades just want to go through the recruiting process like all the other recruits. So that's why none of the Miami fans who know are talk to him on twitter rushing him to commit. He said he going to commit in the summer before his SR season start. He's a 4th generation Hurricane.

That's going to be a major difference because golden wasn't even recruiting kids a yr ahead. Meanwhile right is recruiting pop warner kids. That means even when right is gone he will still be having a positive impact for the next coaches

Win 10+ games w another bowl victor and watch the fence go up ASAP. Watch kids cut throats their way into being a Cane. 2016, the foundation. Class of 17, the support beams. Class of 18 the walls. Class of 19, empire completely rebuilt. Book it.

Advertisement
Back