MOMENTUM IN MIAMI

Thomas M, you made that comment during the first qtr. after Jahvid Bests' long run to put Miami down 14 love. Way before the game was decided. 10 years later you still lying about it. You in politics? Asking for a friend.

You hated the guy, that's fine. I didn't like the hire either but you had to give him a chance. You gave him 1.5 games while giving golden 4 years ATLEAST although you only claim 2.5 years. That's a lot longer than you gave Shannon.

People asked why you wanted him gone so quick and you claimed the old internet cliche "player development". After 1.5 games? After that you made up stuff or cheerleader other peoples made up comments.

Anyways, don't pretend like you don't understand the hatred for a coach when you hated Shannon.

You need professional help.

You have a seriously obsessive personality. First, you must have shīt out about 90 posts on Bandy's "crappy" 100 m time. Now you're obsessing on another poster, literally to the point of stalking him. Seek the professional help which you so desperately need

Just another example of you not knowing what you don't know. thomasM used to post on grassy like a lot of these other guys did. I already knew where the info was took me less than 45 seconds. I think its funny how you patrol this site with your comments like some 5th grade cross guard trying to make an arrest but the reality is you're nothing.

Advertisement
Thomas M, you made that comment during the first qtr. after Jahvid Bests' long run to put Miami down 14 love. Way before the game was decided. 10 years later you still lying about it. You in politics? Asking for a friend.

You hated the guy, that's fine. I didn't like the hire either but you had to give him a chance. You gave him 1.5 games while giving golden 4 years ATLEAST although you only claim 2.5 years. That's a lot longer than you gave Shannon.

People asked why you wanted him gone so quick and you claimed the old internet cliche "player development". After 1.5 games? After that you made up stuff or cheerleader other peoples made up comments.

Anyways, don't pretend like you don't understand the hatred for a coach when you hated Shannon.

You have a seriously obsessive personality. First, you must have shīt out about 90 posts on Bandy's "crappy" 100 m time. Now you're obsessing on another poster, literally to the point of stalking him. Seek the professional help which you so desperately need

Just another example of you not knowing what you don't know. thomasM used to post on grassy like a lot of these other guys did. I already knew where the info was took me less than 45 seconds. I think its funny how you patrol this site with your comments like some 5th grade cross guard trying to make an arrest but the reality is you're nothing.

You keep proving my point.

Self-awareness is not a strength with you.

You keep proving my point.

Self

And you keep proving mine. You shouldn't watch broke back mountain while posting. You end up posting fruitpop inspired comments.

Advertisement
Back