Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a permanent ban

Advertisement
@CFLCane they nuked our fishing conversation right when I was replying lol

Yeah that sounds like a lot less hassle and I wont have to take the freeloaders out.

Are the battery powered ones worth it? I'd be doing the same kind of fishing out of mostly ****roach bay, up and down the Gulf.

61o-QAbZLsL.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a full, permanent ban. Ban username, IP and whatever else you’ll need to do so I can no longer post.

If Díaz returns, please use every technological resource at your disposal to ensure I’m unable to follow the Canes any longer, under any circumstances. Nuke me immediately. Don’t ask any questions, just do it.

If we do this, I’m happily tossing 40 years of cane fandom out of the window. I’m doing this anymore.

I’ll just take the memories of my 5 cane titles and call it a day.
I second this!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not coming back y'all. He doesn't even have a staff to man the offense. And no one worthy is going to sign up to man the offense for one year. They would have to be rejects or has-beens or straight up unproven rookies. It would be a Replacements movie type of staff.

Whatever chance Manny had of sticking around for another year went out the door when Lashlee bolted for SMU.

Advertisement
Back