Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a permanent ban

Advertisement
He's not coming back y'all. He doesn't even have a staff to man the offense. And no one worthy is going to sign up to man the offense for one year. They would have to be rejects or has-beens or straight up unproven rookies. It would be a Replacements movie type of staff.

Whatever chance Manny had of sticking around for another year went out the door when Lashlee bolted for SMU.
Did you miss the fact Diaz's five-year contract runs through 2023

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. IM BIG MAD!!!!

You’re allowed to just go away. You don’t have to be such a ******* narcissist to make an entire thread saying you’re such a child that you want a free internet message board to ban you from posting. Just take up fly fishing or knitting.
Or cross stitch which my understanding is making a comeback. As I stated earlier, Drama Queen Winner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a full, permanent ban. Ban username, IP and whatever else you’ll need to do so I can no longer post.

If Díaz returns, please use every technological resource at your disposal to ensure I’m unable to follow the Canes any longer, under any circumstances. Nuke me immediately. Don’t ask any questions, just do it.

If we do this, I’m happily tossing 40 years of cane fandom out of the window. I’m doing this anymore.

I’ll just take the memories of my 5 cane titles and call it a day.
You and Inday should just have a **** In The Cell No Holds Barred Cage Match.

Advertisement
They can ban me but it will be for going at Diaz cult for 12 months until he is gone. Btw yall know if he comes back they will have to give him an extension, either in the offseason or early next year.

Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a full, permanent ban. Ban username, IP and whatever else you’ll need to do so I can no longer post.

If Díaz returns, please use every technological resource at your disposal to ensure I’m unable to follow the Canes any longer, under any circumstances. Nuke me immediately. Don’t ask any questions, just do it.

If we do this, I’m happily tossing 40 years of cane fandom out of the window. I’m doing this anymore.

I’ll just take the memories of my 5 cane titles and call it a day.
Hes getting fired so dont u worry

Advertisement
If Miami don’t get Mario I’m going to B Soooo disappointed…Very disappointed…if they don’t get Mario that will let Us know they weren’t Serious like they claimed they were…throw the freaking kitchen sink at him…We should know something after Saturdays conference championship because win or lose Oregons not going to the playoffs …so hopefully We should know something about the HC job by Sunday or Monday..Sooo if that’s the case We should have a AD announcement this week sometime…Give the man whatever he wants Miami..sell your soul Dammit…Legends back on the sideline and N the building…Lions..I digress.

Is anyone taking down names? It will be fun just me and a few REAL Hurricane fans. I root for the players and don't worry about who coaches, isn't that what it is about? Those here will deny themselves watching TVD and our new young talent? Talent Manny accidently came across like Rambo, Rousseau, etc. What a bunch of crybabies.

Maybe lock this thread for posterity so we can see who is not sincere.
Ah to be young and naive.

Advertisement
Back