Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a permanent ban

The Svengali

Sophomore
Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a full, permanent ban. Ban username, IP and whatever else you’ll need to do so I can no longer post.

If Díaz returns, please use every technological resource at your disposal to ensure I’m unable to follow the Canes any longer, under any circumstances. Nuke me immediately. Don’t ask any questions, just do it.

If we do this, I’m happily tossing 40 years of cane fandom out of the window. I’m doing this anymore.

I’ll just take the memories of my 5 cane titles and call it a day.

Advertisement
Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a full, permanent ban. Ban username, IP and whatever else you’ll need to do so I can no longer post.

If Díaz returns, please use every technological resource at your disposal to ensure I’m unable to follow the Canes any longer, under any circumstances. Nuke me immediately. Don’t ask any questions, just do it.

If we do this, I’m happily tossing 40 years of cane fandom out of the window. I’m doing this anymore.

If this is truly what you want, you will be forced to watch the Miami FIU loss, to show your true commitment to the cause

Advertisement

I’ll just take the memories of my 5 cane titles and call it a day
Add me to the list.

B2C664A9-9953-43E0-BCDB-7412B43F7A8D.gif

Advertisement

I have a better idea... If Manny is brought back we will let you empty out your bank account into ours and we can sell you house and take the proceeds and you can just be homeless... like a society ban or something. That will really show the Fs whose really bleeding orange and green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back