Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a permanent ban

Advertisement
I told my wife last night that if they bring him back I will be a “casual” supporter but won’t go out of my way to watch the games. She stayed silent with her mouth open for like 5 mins. Longest she’s kept her mouth open like that since we got married!!! 🤣🤣🤣
It'll be on in the back ground on the radio. I will not waste any more Saturdays (my only day off).

FML....Start my funeral New Orleans style right fuggin now

0abea05eda4f2bec77cd86b0350c2bb0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
For anyone leaving Like motel 6 we'll leave light on for you.btw quit the nonsense most of yall get pleasure from *****ing about how bad the team is so see everyone next year.actually see everyone for the bowl game

@CFLCane they nuked our fishing conversation right when I was replying lol

Yeah that sounds like a lot less hassle and I wont have to take the freeloaders out.

Are the battery powered ones worth it? I'd be doing the same kind of fishing out of mostly ****roach bay, up and down the Gulf.

I've never tried the battery powered ones. I think they top out around 5.5 mph and u can pedal a regular one around 4mph comfortably without straining. The hobies are slower but can get into skinnier water easier.
The hum of a trolling motor always seemed to spook fish on my flats boat so i wanted to go back to all natural. Most kayak shops will have demo days...def try some before buying or rent one for the day. Its not for everyone but the ones who like it are usually lifers.

Advertisement
Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a full, permanent ban. Ban username, IP and whatever else you’ll need to do so I can no longer post.

If Díaz returns, please use every technological resource at your disposal to ensure I’m unable to follow the Canes any longer, under any circumstances. Nuke me immediately. Don’t ask any questions, just do it.

If we do this, I’m happily tossing 40 years of cane fandom out of the window. I’m doing this anymore.

I’ll just take the memories of my 5 cane titles and call it a day.
Tell @julio_frenk

Advertisement
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. IM BIG MAD!!!!

You’re allowed to just go away. You don’t have to be such a ******* narcissist to make an entire thread saying you’re such a child that you want a free internet message board to ban you from posting. Just take up fly fishing or knitting.

Is anyone taking down names? It will be fun just me and a few REAL Hurricane fans. I root for the players and don't worry about who coaches, isn't that what it is about? Those here will deny themselves watching TVD and our new young talent? Talent Manny accidently came across like Rambo, Rousseau, etc. What a bunch of crybabies.

Maybe lock this thread for posterity so we can see who is not sincere.

Advertisement
Back