Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a permanent ban

Advertisement
F it someone just point me in the direction of a team with a site similar to this...Assuming they are at least trying to win.

G5, anyone would be better than this nonsense...

It aint that bad. You get used to it after the first few hrs.

**** Ive cut a lot of social media off... I had to check the Covid board last night to see if thats still a thing and I seen people talking about shutdowns again lmao I wouldve never known.
I usually make 3 or 4 ults I forget which devices I haven't used yet . Luckily I have 4 or 5 tablets.

Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a full, permanent ban. Ban username, IP and whatever else you’ll need to do so I can no longer post.

If Díaz returns, please use every technological resource at your disposal to ensure I’m unable to follow the Canes any longer, under any circumstances. Nuke me immediately. Don’t ask any questions, just do it.

If we do this, I’m happily tossing 40 years of cane fandom out of the window. I’m doing this anymore.

I’ll just take the memories of my 5 cane titles and call it a day.
If Manny is brought back as coach, we will need all of you even more. Misery loves company,. We may all as well be miserable together.
So I am banning you from being banned.

Advertisement
If Manny is brought back as coach, we will need all of you even more. Misery loves company,. We may all as well be miserable together.
So I am banning you from being banned.

Attachments

• CEE21EA6-73EF-43C7-A98D-722DE3D2ED3E.jpeg
    CEE21EA6-73EF-43C7-A98D-722DE3D2ED3E.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
Being banned sucks. When you logout and come to the site as a visitor, the ads take up nearly the entire screen, you automatically lose your spot in the thread and have to start over on page one, and all threads show up as new threads. Be careful what you wish for.

Advertisement
F it someone just point me in the direction of a team with a site similar to this...Assuming they are at least trying to win.

G5, anyone would be better than this nonsense...
I technically have no ties to Miami (although I've followed them for over a decade).

I might take my talents to South.... California if we persist with Diaz. That's going to be a fun ride. Lucky ********.

Advertisement
Mods, if Manny is brought back please give me a full, permanent ban. Ban username, IP and whatever else you’ll need to do so I can no longer post.

If Díaz returns, please use every technological resource at your disposal to ensure I’m unable to follow the Canes any longer, under any circumstances. Nuke me immediately. Don’t ask any questions, just do it.

If we do this, I’m happily tossing 40 years of cane fandom out of the window. I’m doing this anymore.

I’ll just take the memories of my 5 cane titles and call it a day.
See? You can never leave. Once you are on CiS, you are here forever. It's only a matter of time before Franchises' burly *** returns too.

Advertisement
Back