Mike Harley....

mikemike

Freshman
The young bull has got to work on his hands..

Or he doesn't need to be on the field.He has got to do better! He has the talent

Advertisement
Really good route runner and great blocker but he's a skinny TFr. He'll be fine

Richt isn’t using him correctly. Get him the ball in space on bubble screens and quick slants. Let him use his speed. Stop throwing him endzone fades from 20 yards out.

Advertisement
Gotta be the worst target/catch ratio in college football history

I think Thomas and Mullins are passing him. Mullins actually made a terrific catch yesterday.

I'd go ( if healthy )
1 Richards
2 Langham
3 BB ( slot)
4 Thomas
5 Mullins
6 Cager/Harley

I think Thomas and Mullins are passing him. Mullins actually made a terrific catch yesterday.

I'd go ( if healthy )
1 Richards
2 Langham
3 BB ( slot)
4 Thomas
5 Mullins
6 Cager/Harley
That Mullins catch really got lost in the shuffle. What a great play, and awareness by him.

The young bull has got to work on his hands..

Or he doesn't need to be on the field.He has got to do better! He has the talent
Drags and some crossing routes a screen here n there would be nice. Get him the ball build some confidence and let him run.

I'd go ( if healthy )
1 Richards
2 Langham
3 BB ( slot)
4 Thomas
5 Mullins
6 Cager/Harley
That Mullins catch really got lost in the shuffle. What a great play, and awareness by him.

Was a huge conversion. Langham had a huge conversion too on a ball Malik delivered way high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He was wide open on a long out early in the game and Rosier threw a bad ball.

He needs to be on the field if for no other reason then he is a monster blocking . We have oodles of talent at WR but so much of it is young. And with the guys we have coming in next season I truly think we will have the best group of WR in college.

To be fair, he's gotten some poor throws. There was one play where he ran a very nice route and put a GT DB on the ground but was overthrown.

To be fair, he's gotten some poor throws. There was one play where he ran a very nice route and put a GT DB on the ground but was overthrown.

15 yard out route. Wide open. The only time he was thrown to when he ran the type of route he should be running. Rosier badly underthrew him.

Advertisement
Just looks like he made two terrible adjustments to the ball...not sure if he misjudged it and is jumping to early or what but it looks like he jumps and just takes himself out of the play.

Advertisement
Richt isn’t using him correctly. Get him the ball in space on bubble screens and quick slants. Let him use his speed. Stop throwing him endzone fades from 20 yards out.

This, This, This! Why throw him a jump ball in the red zone? Makes no sense. Richt has to do a better job of using him correctly.

Harley just needs time for more development and confidence. I’m surprised he is a good blocker at his size. Kudos to him and to Coach Dugans for emphasis on this underappreciated skill.

Fades to midgets are a bad idea. Get this kid the ball on the run and let him use his speed.

We also need to see more deep posts to guys with speed like Harley and Thomas.

I'm completely unconcerned with a freshman receiver used in questionable ways not making a few catches. Again you guys act like this is the first time it's happened and somehow a book is being written on his career.

Advertisement
Back