Mike Harley....

Nah mane he needs to learn the all around wr game like Berrios.. We all know Harley's strength is flying down field or across the middle. He needs to learn how to catch that back shoulder throw and the fade routes. Richt and Dougans is setting this team up for the long run.

Advertisement
How bout we just get him the ball a few times on some easy grabs?

Get him involved and confident. Probably will make a world of difference.

I think our receivers are effectively blocking downfield which leads to bigger plays, Mullins and Langham allowed those bubble screens to gain more yardage.

The end zone fades were dumber than the onside kick. (Yes, realize the point of the kick and IF it worked, Richt is a genius—trying to do his best Sean Payton there. Still, it didn't work.)

If you're running fade routes in the end zone, get Langham and Cager involved. Throwing to a 5'9" speedster was beyond confusing.

WR rotation must be shortened.

Richards, Berrios, Langham, Thomas and THAT'S IT.

Advertisement
Once Harley adds more size and strength, he will be a handful for defenses. His route running, and quickness out of breaks is nasty. He made the corner from GT fall all the way down.

Harley has stone hands. I cringe everytime I see the ball going to #3 , because I know there is a 80% chance it'll be a drop

Mullins and Thomas have surpassed him

Jammi German Jr. Kid has elite speed but needs a year with Gus to get stronger. This season we need to get him the ball in space and insert him at slot more opposite of Brax.

Advertisement
Back