Mike Harley Thread

Advertisement
@RVA,

They've been trolling from day 1...

This is what got me on the other thread that got locked lol

I couldn't believe people were falling for it & didn't see what Mike Jr was doing, it all started after the whole RA Bowl debacle...

Then all of the sudden Michael Irvin(g) comes to his rescue on Twitter because he's catching well deserved heat from Canes fans, now after a visit & some photos everybody thinks he's coming.

I personally think he was tryna steal JT's spot... Even if Mike Jr did sign with us, I'm way down on this kid, simply from a character standpoint.

I could be 100% wrong, but why on Earth would his Dad be crootin' Bruce to West Va if Mike Jr is supposed to be flippin to Miami?

Lol either way, this kid has done a terrific job in stirring up drama for his recruitment, otherwise he would just be another 3-star headed to WV with no headlines lol.

Agree 100% and I hated seeing Michael Irvin bail him out with the local people just to watch him do his bs. I thought he was even trying to ***** us up with Thomas and posted it but maybe that's taking it too far. Still, the best thing for us will be JT coming here and everyone will forget about Harley.

Advertisement
1. All gator - turds won't take him
2. WVU - all Mountainqueer since turds won't take him (his own words)
3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Will be shocked if he chooses Miami. Everything this kid has actually said indicates that he's Florida first, but WVU is his back up plan. We're not even in the picture, other than to satisfy some need to visit.

Lots of kids on our team were Florida fans growing up. Don't get me wrong, that post was stupid, immature, and unnecessary. But I think he got caught up in the WVU recruiting pitch, they were on him hard and made him #1 priority. While we were chasing the ghosts of Holloman and Jeudy. But I think once he got on the visit and seen how awesome it was (and some of the fam is pushing the U). And the Playmaker public calling him out Tweeting him... I think he ends up signing with Miami on NSD.

Name the kids on our team that were Florida fans growing up, since there are LOTS OF THEM

I'll hang up and wait for your answer.

Our team today grew up watching Florida win bowls and championships... while UM was a second tier joke. Why is it hard to believe some of em, even a lot of em, grew up liking the gators?

Name them

@RVA,

I couldn't believe people were falling for it & didn't see what Mike Jr was doing, it all started after the whole RA Bowl debacle...

Then all of the sudden Michael Irvin(g) comes to his rescue on Twitter because he's catching well deserved heat from Canes fans, now after a visit & some photos everybody thinks he's coming.

I personally think he was tryna steal JT's spot... Even if Mike Jr did sign with us, I'm way down on this kid, simply from a character standpoint.

I could be 100% wrong, but why on Earth would his Dad be crootin' Bruce to West Va if Mike Jr is supposed to be flippin to Miami?

Lol either way, this kid has done a terrific job in stirring up drama for his recruitment, otherwise he would just be another 3-star headed to WV with no headlines lol.

I'm not worried about it.

I figured we close out with Njoku, Thomas and Pouncey. Never thought Harley was coming here for a minute. It's clear as day what he's doing. That's fine, history will usually determine that those that treat their recruitment like a circus usually bust. If he does somehow come to Miami - boy better be the next coming of Santana Moss. It's as simple as that. And I'm talking about he better outperform Jeff Thomas on top of it.

@RVA,

Agree 100% and I hated seeing Michael Irvin bail him out with the local people just to watch him do his bs. I thought he was even trying to ***** us up with Thomas and posted it but maybe that's taking it too far. Still, the best thing for us will be JT coming here and everyone will forget about Harley.

Golden probably would've fell for Harley's troll attempt and not even recruit Jeff Thomas. Richt's going to recruit him as he's an elite receiver who's truly interested in Miami.

Yeah I'm not really worried one way or another. Pete thinks we get him, If he comes that's great, if he doesn't that's fine too tbh. He's announcing on signing day

Advertisement
All the clowns on this thread pimping the "Harley comin'" fantasy are going to feel like worthless cucks after having been trolled by a 16 yr old, 140lb smurf.

@RVA,

I'm not worried about it.

I figured we close out with Njoku, Thomas and Pouncey. Never thought Harley was coming here for a minute. It's clear as day what he's doing. That's fine, history will usually determine that those that treat their recruitment like a circus usually bust. If he does somehow come to Miami - boy better be the next coming of Santana Moss. It's as simple as that. And I'm talking about he better outperform Jeff Thomas on top of it.
I agree with you 100%...

@RVA,

Exactamundo

Advertisement
You can say what you want, I know Harley is a good kid, he went to my former highschool in ga and I talked to him a few times whenever I went back up there. He seemed like a humble kid

Last edited:
You can say what you want, I know Harley is a good kid, he went to my former highschool in ga and I talked to him a few times whenever I went back up there. Hes a humble kid

No one wants you or your logic. Either bring vitriol or be silent. This is no place for intelligent thought, this is ID pure ID.

You can say what you want, I know Harley is a good kid, he went to my former highschool in ga and I talked to him a few times whenever I went back up there. Hes a humble kid

he showed you his crank when you asked him to?

Advertisement
Get Thomas and ZFG about Harley. Also, do yourself a favor and rewatch Njoku's highlights. The competition is hilariously bad but he looks like he is going to make a quick impact. Dudes looks like the next Kelvin Benjamin but with more speed and a quicker get off.

@RVA,

Exactamundo

Double agree . Liberty ain't neva lied.

@RVA,

Exactamundo

Double agree . Liberty ain't neva lied.

Mayne why did Bruce have to act a fool...could've had him and JT :vogel:

Well just look what we did to dexter williams from notre dame knocked outta the game shoulda been a cane

Advertisement
Back