Mike Harley Thread

Advertisement
I wouldn't fully buy that he's gonna flip to us. He got the NSD announcement, so we'll see what transpires.

I really think he's waiting to see what Smith and Thomas do...I think only a small chance when Thomas commits. And no chance if both. JMO

Sounds like they may all be announcing on NSD, so I'm not sure he'll have time to wait those guys out.

Thomas, Pouncey, Dean, McFarland, Edwards

Harley to WVU
Smith to Bama
Herbert to Florida
Ford to Pitt

I can live with this. McFarland and Thomas are the must gets imo.

Advertisement
Thomas and McFarland, and another OL, and I'm OK with the offensive class. Feel good about both, and Pouncey and, believe it or not, Harley.

Harley to WVU
Smith to Bama
Herbert to Florida
Ford to Pitt

edwards why you say this. he just stated louisville was favorites and after that gators

and i agree thomas and mcfarland will add so much to that offense another level to pair with the monster Ahmmon Richards

Harley to WVU
Smith to Bama
Herbert to Florida
Ford to Pitt

edwards why you say this. he just stated louisville was favorites and after that gators

and i agree thomas and mcfarland will add so much to that offense another level to pair with the monster Ahmmon Richards

to me its all about getting Thomas and McFarland in Canes jerseys... of course if Smith came here it would be FREAKING GREAT but my focus has been on those 2 guys i mentioned... both can add something SERIOUSLY sick to the offense... i see the RB as a future NFL stud, straight up

Advertisement
1. All gator - turds won't take him
2. WVU - all Mountainqueer since turds won't take him (his own words)
3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Will be shocked if he chooses Miami. Everything this kid has actually said indicates that he's Florida first, but WVU is his back up plan. We're not even in the picture, other than to satisfy some need to visit.

Lots of kids on our team were Florida fans growing up. Don't get me wrong, that post was stupid, immature, and unnecessary. But I think he got caught up in the WVU recruiting pitch, they were on him hard and made him #1 priority. While we were chasing the ghosts of Holloman and Jeudy. But I think once he got on the visit and seen how awesome it was (and some of the fam is pushing the U). And the Playmaker public calling him out Tweeting him... I think he ends up signing with Miami on NSD.

Name the kids on our team that were Florida fans growing up, since there are LOTS OF THEM

I'll hang up and wait for your answer.

Our team today grew up watching Florida win bowls and championships... while UM was a second tier joke. Why is it hard to believe some of em, even a lot of em, grew up liking the gators?

I wouldn't fully buy that he's gonna flip to us. He got the NSD announcement, so we'll see what transpires.
It literally makes no sense to announce on NSD that you are choosing the school that you already chose, but that's pretty much what I expect to happen.

It makes sense because most people don't pay attention to recruiting as closely as we do. They'll just see a guy making his decision on signing day.

He also set it up well with the late UM visit and all the pro-UM clues on Twitter. Now he can put the WVU hat on and make it look like it was a struggle.

It literally makes no sense to announce on NSD that you are choosing the school that you already chose, but that's pretty much what I expect to happen.

It makes sense because most people don't pay attention to recruiting as closely as we do. They'll just see a guy making his decision on signing day.

He also set it up well with the late UM visit and all the pro-UM clues on Twitter. Now he can put the WVU hat on and make it look like it was a struggle.

Chise baby, he's comin'.

Advertisement
1. All gator - turds won't take him
2. WVU - all Mountainqueer since turds won't take him (his own words)
3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Will be shocked if he chooses Miami. Everything this kid has actually said indicates that he's Florida first, but WVU is his back up plan. We're not even in the picture, other than to satisfy some need to visit.

Lots of kids on our team were Florida fans growing up. Don't get me wrong, that post was stupid, immature, and unnecessary. But I think he got caught up in the WVU recruiting pitch, they were on him hard and made him #1 priority. While we were chasing the ghosts of Holloman and Jeudy. But I think once he got on the visit and seen how awesome it was (and some of the fam is pushing the U). And the Playmaker public calling him out Tweeting him... I think he ends up signing with Miami on NSD.

Name the kids on our team that were Florida fans growing up, since there are LOTS OF THEM

I'll hang up and wait for your answer.

Our team today grew up watching Florida win bowls and championships... while UM was a second tier joke. Why is it hard to believe some of em, even a lot of em, grew up liking the gators?

This ^^^^. I remember walking out of the stadium in 08 after losing to Free Shoes in that monsoon game expecting to see all kinds of tomahawk chopping. First thing I noticed was a group of about 10 kids... all of em doing the Gator chomp. Here we are 8 years later and a lot of these kids haven't lost that UFag feel.

[TWEET]822148459247570944[/TWEET]
[TWEET]822148794963861505[/TWEET]
Mike Sr telling Bruce to come to West Va...

Last edited:

That right there looks like Harley is going to WVU unless they're trolling WVU, which I doubt.. Harley's dad didn't ask Bruce if he was going, he asked "are you coming" which to me is a big difference. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but as I've said, if Jeff Thomas is coming here I have a hard time believing that Harley will.

Advertisement

That right there looks like Harley is going to WVU unless they're trolling WVU, which I doubt.. Harley's dad didn't ask Bruce if he was going, he asked "are you coming" which to me is a big difference. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but as I've said, if Jeff Thomas is coming here I have a hard time believing that Harley will.

This, if I was a betting man my money is that the staff wouldnt take an offer with Thomas up for grabs. I wouldn't. Then again I'm not a coach 😔

Mike Harley and his pops just started following these guys on Twitter.

image.jpg

Definelty a WV lock..

Last edited:
@RVA,

They've been trolling from day 1...

This is what got me on the other thread that got locked lol

I couldn't believe people were falling for it & didn't see what Mike Jr was doing, it all started after the whole RA Bowl debacle...

Then all of the sudden Michael Irvin(g) comes to his rescue on Twitter because he's catching well deserved heat from Canes fans, now after a visit & some photos everybody thinks he's coming.

I personally think he was tryna steal JT's spot... Even if Mike Jr did sign with us, I'm way down on this kid, simply from a character standpoint.

I could be 100% wrong, but why on Earth would his Dad be crootin' Bruce to West Va if Mike Jr is supposed to be flippin to Miami?

Lol either way, this kid has done a terrific job in stirring up drama for his recruitment, otherwise he would just be another 3-star headed to WV with no headlines lol.

Advertisement
Back