Mike Harley Thread

Advertisement
I wouldn't fully buy that he's gonna flip to us. He got the NSD announcement, so we'll see what transpires.

Advertisement
I wouldn't fully buy that he's gonna flip to us. He got the NSD announcement, so we'll see what transpires.
It literally makes no sense to announce on NSD that you are choosing the school that you already chose, but that's pretty much what I expect to happen.

After speaking to someone at STA I'd be surprised if he sticks with WVA. I think he's visiting UCLA this weekend. I think he's truly torn. recruiting is always fluid but I'm predicting Miami.

UCLA's gotta be just a trip. Honestly, I'm surprised the Gayturds haven't offered him.

Randy Shannon was at STA yesterday. No idea if they offered him.

If they offered him he would've posted it. I just checked and he retweeted some things from Jamal Carter, Derrick Smith, Al Blades and Holgorson's kid or brother but nothing Gayturd related.

Advertisement
WVU offered Sam Bruce..might be trying to get a package deal here.. i know him and harley are boys

Just pull that out of your ***?

The shīt people post is mind boggling. Just make it up as they go along.

[TWEET]822103798688739332[/TWEET]

wow, this crootin is insane . . .

Not really man. Bruce was a stud WR who messed up at Miami. He's gonna play juco for 1-2 years then find a home. WVU getting the foot in the door. I'm sure the offers will start rolling in for Bruce pretty quickly.

Advertisement
If I'm his parents, why would I want my son hanging around with a pothead? I'd be pushing my kid to Miami even more. But I don't blame WV for offering him, last ditch effort to keep Harley and maybe land a stud in Bruce (assuming he gets his act together, but......)

Advertisement
After speaking to someone at STA I'd be surprised if he sticks with WVA. I think he's visiting UCLA this weekend. I think he's truly torn. recruiting is always fluid but I'm predicting Miami.

UCLA's gotta be just a trip. Honestly, I'm surprised the Gayturds haven't offered him.

I spoke to a Gator friend of mine. He said its James Robinson or bust for them because they took 4 WRs last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm his parents, why would I want my son hanging around with a pothead? I'd be pushing my kid to Miami even more. But I don't blame WV for offering him, last ditch effort to keep Harley and maybe land a stud in Bruce (assuming he gets his act together, but......)

Lol at assuming nobody on Miami smokes pot.

I really think he's waiting to see what Smith and Thomas do...I think only a small chance when Thomas commits. And no chance if both. JMO

Advertisement
Back