Mike Harley Thread

I love the morons that completely discount ESPN's #11 WR in the nation Dionte Mullins and Rivals' #25 WR Lawrence Cager.

It's hard to crack a top 2 of Stacey Coley and Ahmon Richards. Discounting the talents of the other kids on the roster because of that is insane.

Advertisement
We won a national title with Andre Johnson, Roscoe Parrish and Kevin Beard at WR.

Ahmon doesn't have Andre upside but he is very very good.

Mullins, Cager, Berrios and Harris can fill the other spots nicley.

1. All gator - turds won't take him
2. WVU - all Mountainqueer since turds won't take him (his own words)
3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Will be shocked if he chooses Miami. Everything this kid has actually said indicates that he's Florida first, but WVU is his back up plan. We're not even in the picture, other than to satisfy some need to visit.

Lots of kids on our team were Florida fans growing up. Don't get me wrong, that post was stupid, immature, and unnecessary. But I think he got caught up in the WVU recruiting pitch, they were on him hard and made him #1 priority. While we were chasing the ghosts of Holloman and Jeudy. But I think once he got on the visit and seen how awesome it was (and some of the fam is pushing the U). And the Playmaker public calling him out Tweeting him... I think he ends up signing with Miami on NSD.

Name the kids on our team that were Florida fans growing up, since there are LOTS OF THEM

I'll hang up and wait for your answer.

Our future savior, N'Kosi Perry is one of them, I don't have a list but I remember several guys on the team saying they grew up liking Florida. Don't split hairs about saying lots, but there are people on our team that grew up Nole and Gator fans. I mean every school in the country has a kid the grew up a Miami fan, half of them are from Miami ;)

Edit to add: Our EE Cade Weldon's Dad went to FSU, you going to say he didn't grow up an FSU fan, just saying.

Ok, you said LOTS. You made a confident post stating this as fact. LOTS implies more than one, quite a few more than one.

You come up with one, maybe Perry. By the way, find me a link where he says he was a **** fan. But assuming you're right on Perry (which isn't a given), that's the only name you got for Florida.

Listen, you talked out of your ***, you have no idea which one of our players grew up **** fans, if any. You could've said that you guess that there are some that might have been **** fans.

This is the kind of bull**** that has to be called out. People wild *** guessing stuff and stating it as absolute fact, when in fact they have no earthly idea.

Nothing personal, but that was a bullshīt statement.

The difference between Perry growing up a Gayturd fan and Harley growing up one is that Perry is from Ocala whereas Harley is from Broward.

My question with Harley... If anyone here knows

Was the V-Ball scholly to the sister story legit? I.e. can this kid even commit to Miami if he wants to? Or (despite saying they like UM in interviews) is his parents and WVU holding his sister's scholly over his head? For all we know they may drop her the moment he chooses Miami.

Or was the whole v-ball scholly situation exaggerated?

it never was a story this board made it a story ...because they still cant fathom why he has stuck with wvu a team that offered and recruited him the hardest with a beast of a recruiter in Jajuan Seider who is from fla.

His lil sister plays bball at dillard ...but it has nothing to do with his recruitment at all...was a joke made by his dad cause his sisters took pic with the recruiter during the home visit

Advertisement
My question with Harley... If anyone here knows

Was the V-Ball scholly to the sister story legit? I.e. can this kid even commit to Miami if he wants to? Or (despite saying they like UM in interviews) is his parents and WVU holding his sister's scholly over his head? For all we know they may drop her the moment he chooses Miami.

Or was the whole v-ball scholly situation exaggerated?

it never was a story this board made it a story ...because they still cant fathom why he has stuck with wvu a team that offered and recruited him the hardest with a beast of a recruiter in Jajuan Seider who is from fla.

His lil sister plays bball at dillard ...but it has nothing to do with his recruitment at all...was a joke made by his dad cause his sisters took pic with the recruiter during the home visit

Seider's gonna end up at Bama or some powerhouse. Been saying it. I wish we could hire him. I think he coaches running backs though.

Lots of kids on our team were Florida fans growing up. Don't get me wrong, that post was stupid, immature, and unnecessary. But I think he got caught up in the WVU recruiting pitch, they were on him hard and made him #1 priority. While we were chasing the ghosts of Holloman and Jeudy. But I think once he got on the visit and seen how awesome it was (and some of the fam is pushing the U). And the Playmaker public calling him out Tweeting him... I think he ends up signing with Miami on NSD.

Name the kids on our team that were Florida fans growing up, since there are LOTS OF THEM

Our future savior, N'Kosi Perry is one of them, I don't have a list but I remember several guys on the team saying they grew up liking Florida. Don't split hairs about saying lots, but there are people on our team that grew up Nole and Gator fans. I mean every school in the country has a kid the grew up a Miami fan, half of them are from Miami ;)

Edit to add: Our EE Cade Weldon's Dad went to FSU, you going to say he didn't grow up an FSU fan, just saying.

Ok, you said LOTS. You made a confident post stating this as fact. LOTS implies more than one, quite a few more than one.

You come up with one, maybe Perry. By the way, find me a link where he says he was a **** fan. But assuming you're right on Perry (which isn't a given), that's the only name you got for Florida.

Listen, you talked out of your ***, you have no idea which one of our players grew up **** fans, if any. You could've said that you guess that there are some that might have been **** fans.

This is the kind of bull**** that has to be called out. People wild *** guessing stuff and stating it as absolute fact, when in fact they have no earthly idea.

The difference between Perry growing up a Gayturd fan and Harley growing up one is that Perry is from Ocala whereas Harley is from Broward.

Yes sir...can't blame a kid from north Florida liking the turds.

Him and Weldon have yet put on pads at the U. I too would like to know who grew up a **** fan from last years roster

Last edited:
We won a national title with Andre Johnson, Roscoe Parrish and Kevin Beard at WR.

Ahmon doesn't have Andre upside but he is very very good.

Mullins, Cager, Berrios and Harris can fill the other spots nicley.

Well exactly who's upside does he have then, the kid just broke a UM record that has stood for decades. And he is only going to get better as he gets stronger. He's got the talent to be one of the GOAT to come through here but is only very very good?

Advertisement
3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Will be shocked if he chooses Miami. Everything this kid has actually said indicates that he's Florida first, but WVU is his back up plan. We're not even in the picture, other than to satisfy some need to visit.

I don't take anything on here personal, it's a message board, and most of the people on here have multiple accounts and type BS. Nothing needs to be called out, get over yourself.

And yes, I remember other recruits over the last several years that have said they were gator and nole fans. Pretty sure Coley was an FSU fan. Trent Harris was a Gator fan. Tre Johnson I believe was a Gator fan. Anthony Moten was a Gator fan who committed to them but ended up with us basically after getting pushed out. Perry was a big Florida fan. It doesn't matter where they live, kids all over loved the U until we sucked because we were the talk of CFB. During the time these kids were playing Pop Warner Urban Myer and the Gates were the team so it's not unheard of. There were some during Shannon's time too.

My point is, is doesn't freaking matter. We need players and if the coaches think Harley is a player and he wants in then we should accept him.

So he's planning the hat trick routine?

Somebody posted this on itu

"Per TOS he told his family that he's not saying anything else until signing day. He also told his parents that he has a surprise for them. TFWIW but he parents both love the U. These kids love to play games but regardless I would still take him. He had to get over how they ripped him on Twitter during the bowl game"

And final decision is coming on signing day

Since when is UM in competition with WV for anybody unless they're borderline eligible grade wise?

3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Make sure you stayou indoors then. A lil rain only adds to the damage.

Advertisement
We now have 4 wrs announcing on signing day

Long as we get Thomas it's a win.

Pouncey has already decided. I mean he is making a video so he has to have an idea cause it will be finished before NSD. I know things can be edited but I have a feeling he is already a Cane. Coaches should know where Thomas stands after this weekend. This only leaves Harley and Smith as NSD announcements.

To be fair, Pouncey could be filming everything up to the "commit" part of the video and do that after all visits are done.

True.

Pouncey means we're settling. Not crazy bout him.

"Per TOS he told his family that he's not saying anything else until signing day. He also told his parents that he has a surprise for them. TFWIW but he parents both love the U. These kids love to play games but regardless I would still take him. He had to get over how they ripped him on Twitter during the bowl game"

Andrew already commented and said he doubts this is true

ANDREW IVINS IS A MORON... form ur own conclusion but you're wasting money if u listen to anything over there unless it's by stock.

FWIW, as I mentioned in one of the previous Harley threads, Harley was trying to flip QB James Blackman from F$U to WVU and Harley has now retweeted Blackman's tweet stating that he was staying put with F$U. This probably hurts WVU's chances with Harley.

Now all we need is for Jajuan Seider to take a job elsewhere (preferably at the U in my dream world) and I'd say we can stick a fork in the little dude and WVU can kiss Harley's *** goodbye.

Advertisement

Andrew already commented and said he doubts this is true

ANDREW IVINS IS A MORON... form ur own conclusion but you're wasting money if u listen to anything over there unless it's by stock.
Dee ivins didn't say that. Ivins has better sources on Miami recruiting as far as media reporters go than anyone who reports on the canes other than of course peter ariz. Stock doesn't know sh*t or never displayed that he has any sources

I would take Harley in a heartbeat, **** the games. Don't care that he committed to WVU, don't care what else he does during the recruiting process.

That said, I'll be very surprised if he flips. JMO

Advertisement
Back