Mike Harley Thread

1. All gator - turds won't take him
2. WVU - all Mountainqueer since turds won't take him (his own words)
3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Will be shocked if he chooses Miami. Everything this kid has actually said indicates that he's Florida first, but WVU is his back up plan. We're not even in the picture, other than to satisfy some need to visit.

Lots of kids on our team were Florida fans growing up. Don't get me wrong, that post was stupid, immature, and unnecessary. But I think he got caught up in the WVU recruiting pitch, they were on him hard and made him #1 priority. While we were chasing the ghosts of Holloman and Jeudy. But I think once he got on the visit and seen how awesome it was (and some of the fam is pushing the U). And the Playmaker public calling him out Tweeting him... I think he ends up signing with Miami on NSD.

Name the kids on our team that were Florida fans growing up, since there are LOTS OF THEM

I'll hang up and wait for your answer.

Our future savior, N'Kosi Perry is one of them, I don't have a list but I remember several guys on the team saying they grew up liking Florida. Don't split hairs about saying lots, but there are people on our team that grew up Nole and Gator fans. I mean every school in the country has a kid the grew up a Miami fan, half of them are from Miami ;)

Edit to add: Our EE Cade Weldon's Dad went to FSU, you going to say he didn't grow up an FSU fan, just saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How does the "see you next year" message compare to the "I'm 1000% WVU" message?

larry-david-reaction+Indecisive.gif

Previous staff at STA wouldn't let this bull**** happen. I'm as disappointed in them as in the Harley circus show. Too much drama.

OT, but that's why I will always root for Sam Bruce even if he has had knucklehead moments. He was the only kid out of that old group that didn't play the game (too much) and followed through. His mom supported the coaches, too. What a difference from the Wilson group.

Advertisement
Previous staff at STA wouldn't let this bull**** happen. I'm as disappointed in them as in the Harley circus show. Too much drama.

OT, but that's why I will always root for Sam Bruce even if he has had knucklehead moments. He was the only kid out of that old group that didn't play the game (too much) and followed through. His mom supported the coaches, too. What a difference from the Wilson group.

What Bruce absolutely played the game, used Miami as a placeholder waiting for OSU to create a spot, then stuck with Miami when they couldn't.

Apparently he deleted the OV pictures he posted.

What Bruce absolutely played the game, used Miami as a placeholder waiting for OSU to create a spot, then stuck with Miami when they couldn't.
They talking out they a55 everyone did it... even ahmmon... he even decommitted from Miami and was flirting with bama, auburn and Tennessee when he was committed even name auburn and bama his leader several times times. In the end he came to Miami though salute him for that. It's just the way recruiting is. Only elite person we have signed who didn't play with their recruitment like that
Was darling(at the time we thought he was elite), shaq, joe jack, duke johnson. It's probably a little more than that but not that many compared to those who went through the recruiting process

Advertisement
Didn't Bruce wear a U School shirt to his STA signing day? (or something like that)

I though that was entertaining.

Advertisement
Just added Harley to the Announcement thread. Shaping up to be a very eventful NSD.

My question with Harley... If anyone here knows

Was the V-Ball scholly to the sister story legit? I.e. can this kid even commit to Miami if he wants to? Or (despite saying they like UM in interviews) is his parents and WVU holding his sister's scholly over his head? For all we know they may drop her the moment he chooses Miami.

Or was the whole v-ball scholly situation exaggerated?

Announcement? He is committed to WV. Shows tremendous lack of character if he flips to another school on NSD when he is committed elsewhere. It says don't believe a ******* thing I ever say and my word means ****.

Advertisement
Announcement? He is committed to WV. Shows tremendous lack of character if he flips to another school on NSD when he is committed elsewhere. It says don't believe a ****ing thing I ever say and my word means ****.

As the recruiting vets will tell you, there is no such thing as being committed, only signed and step foot on campus, crootin' ain't for the weak, etc.

Announcement? He is committed to WV. Shows tremendous lack of character if he flips to another school on NSD when he is committed elsewhere. It says don't believe a ****ing thing I ever say and my word means ****.

Hi, welcome to recruiting. =P

Announcement? He is committed to WV. Shows tremendous lack of character if he flips to another school on NSD when he is committed elsewhere. It says don't believe a ******* thing I ever say and my word means ****.

Literally happens multiple times a year with multiple different schools involved. U don't have to like it, but it's the way it is.

Advertisement
Back